B&G Firewalkers

BeeLvr

Cathlete
All I have to say is "OW!!!" I started the rotation for Cathe/Squeeze/BBC. Day 2 is a permix of B&G (Leg Blast). I AM VERY THANKFUL TOMORROW IS A REST DAY!!! :D

I LOVE firwalkers!!!:)

That looks like a good rotation your doing, is it listed somewhere?

Michelle

For some crazy reason, I just LOVE those Firewalkers! Sometimes do them alone as an add on.

rose2boys

Keep smiling & sweating!

>I need this one also!!!! What DVD is it on??
>
Firewalkers are on B&G (Butts & Guts) and Drill Max.

rose2boys

Keep smiling & sweating!

Thank you!!!!

I have Drill Max but have yet to tackle it! It looks so good!

"Life is short so be the best you can be every day of your life!"

"Running feels great for my soul!"

:) CHEETAH :)

>Thank you!!!!
>
>I have Drill Max but have yet to tackle it! It looks so
>good!
>

It IS good! It took me a while to get the right mindset to try it, but I really like it now. It's definitely for a "high energy" day, though!

rose2boys

Keep smiling & sweating!

Try doing the firewalkers with a silver heavy duty dynaband}( }( }(
Your legs will never be the same!

ShellyC

I'm following her August Lower Body rotation, and she's also got us doing premix 2 from B&G today. Love those Firewalkers! Unfortunately for me, no rest day tomorrow. I've got Imax 2 and then GS Legs the next day. In fact, I don't think we get a real rest day for like eight more days. This rotation is gonna kick my booty into gear! }(

Fire walkers are my absolute fav leg exercise, followed by deadlifts. I have to agree with Pippa firewalkers are worth thier weight in gold and definetly worth the purchase of Butts and Gutts.

Jenn

The rotation referred to might be the "BBC/Cathe Fat Loss Rotation" posted sometime in May by "seeking guns". You can find it a few pages back at the Video&DVD Rotations forum.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.