Availability in the UK

Another UK Cathe fan here. I've been using her DVD's/videos for several years now having progressed from Karen Voight (also American!). There's nothing over here for advanced exercisers! I buy my DVD's from collage, Ebay and also cksales.com. The latter is a Canadian company and I've found with them and also collage that I've not had to pay tax. CK Sales also do the Cathe pre-sale stuff at a slight discount. Sadly, if you buy from Cathe.com you are hammered with tax! I've also bought lots of equipment from the Physical Company. If you are anywhere near High Wycombe then that's were they're based.:)

Advanced Workouts do free postage to UK over $50 although you may get hit for import tax, but the free postage sort of makes up for it. SNM and collage video charge very high postage. Swings and roundabouts I guess :) , but nice to see so many UK Cathe fans :).

Thanks to all of you who have mentioned the Physical Company. I have just been over to their site and they have some fantastic stuff over there!

As you can see, my user name on this forum is rather apt - if somewhat unoriginal... hehehe

Trevor (In the good old city of London..) :)

Hello Trevor,

I live in London as well.

I assume that being a guy you only buy the weights and kickboxing DVDs? Have you attempted the step aerobics? And what about work out space in your home? Don't find that properties in London always come up smaller? I have converted my bedroom to do my workouts and I find that I have just about enough room to do the stepping. Weight training is no problem as that doesn't use any space at all.

Yen

Hi Yen

I do all of Cathe's workouts :)
You are quite right about properties in London, not only is space a factor, but (in the case of everywhere I have lived here) the age of the properties is also a factor. Everything here is Victorian built, so creaky floors galore! I tend to find step is good because it takes up a little less room and the step cushions a bit of the impact.

But even after all these little annoying things, Cathe really is a results-viable, time and cost effective alternative to the gym :)

T

"....I do all of Cathe's workouts :)..."

You don't find them too girly then? Good for you. The creeky floors are not a problem as long as the neighbours don't complain. I agree with you about Cathe being cheaper and more effective than the gym and doing sports. I've tried sports but never enjoyed any thing as much as doing step aerobics and weights. Mind you I started off doing aerobics at home using Jane Fonda so I am a veteran at exercising at home.

Do you tell other people about Cathe?

Yen

Hehehehe

I don't find them too girly at all - but I have done aerobics for a long time (even used to teach).

I tell lots of people about Cathe - people are always interested (or amused by me maybe..!), but I hate to say, home workouts don't really have a serious reputation in this country. Maybe I need to do some Cathe PR here in the UK... :7 :7 :7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.