August Rotation and Weight Loss

mbcatac7

Hello Everyone,
I am trying to lose weight at this moment. I weigh 180 and I want to be 145. Last month(July) I did Cathe's Jan 05 Weight Loss Rotation and I loved it. I lost 6pds, I have no complaints. The Aug rotation looks fun and I would love to add some extra toning to my legs. But can I lose weight with this type of rotation? Or should I repeat Jan 05 rotation?
By the way here is my body info: 5'7 31age, 180 pds, 5kids. I am trying to lose the baby weight I gained from my 5th child he is now 21mo old. I lost it all with my 4th child. I am following a BFFM diet-modified I don't have the book to be complete, just had the basic info on calories and such.
Thanks a bunch,
Billie TX

I think you can definetely lose weight with the August rotation--in fact, you can lose weight with any rotation as long as you watch your diet.
Five kids! Wow, you're amazing! Give the August rotation a try. I always seem to tone up more and lose more weight when I focus on a lower body rotation. I find that working your legs (since they're such a large muscle group) really speeds up my metabolism and helps me lose those stubborn pounds and inches.
Good luck!

Allison

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.