August 18, 2022

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Attention Cathe Live Subscribers, Thursday, August 18, 2022 at 9:30am EST we’ll be doing “Low Impact Cardio & Legs Express ” Live! It’s time to get your game face on “express style” with this high intensity low impact workout. We’ll be alternating challenging low impact cardio with moderate (or heavier if desired) weighted leg exercises for the entire duration of the workout. You get out of it what you put into it, so let’s get after it

Equipment Needed:

Dumbbells ranging from lighter to heavier. I’ll be using 10, 12, 15’s and encourage you to consider having heavier weights handy for your squats and deadlifts if desired.A686127A-BA54-4F29-828E-5BB2BE3295BB.png

Great, fun express workout (about 31-32 min total) Yipee! :)
Fun low impact moves we know, and Cathe even shows further modifications on some if
you want to keep it completely grounded...alternating with “tried & true” leg exercises.

Just finished and what a great express workout. I went a little heavier and slowed down some of the moves. But as Cathe says, you can go heavier and slower or lighter and faster. I see many ways to change this workout so I put it into my favorites. Really great esp. when you have little time. Thanks Cathe!!!

Just finished and what a great express workout. I went a little heavier and slowed down some of the moves. But as Cathe says, you can go heavier and slower or lighter and faster. I see many ways to change this workout so I put it into my favorites. Really great esp. when you have little time. Thanks Cathe!!!
❤️

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.