August 06 Primarily Muscular Endurance

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! I hope you are enjoying your summer. This month focuses primarily on muscular endurance. I have included a Boot Camp Bonus (detailed below) to add some "shock value" to your monthly rotation. Enjoy the rotation as it is sure to keep you in tip top shape with plenty of stamina stingers and fat loss dingers. Heres to huffin and puffin ;-) Keep that water handy!

BOOT CAMP BONUS

300 jumping jacks

8 walking lunges one direction, turn around, and do 8 walking lunges coming back. This equals one set. Do 5 sets

16 push ups
8 squat thrusts
(repeat the push up and squat thrust sequence three times)

Walk up and down a flight of steps taking two steps at a time (on the way up only). Up and down equals one set. Do 5 sets.

2 minutes jump rope (with or without an actual rope)

3 sets of 40 dips off the edge of a coffee table

If you have access to a pull up bar, do one set of as many pull ups as you can after each dip set

30 alternating slow and controlled curtsey lunges (where one leg crosses behind the other leg on a diagonal as you lunge down). Go as deep as comfort allows being careful not to drop hips below 90 degrees.

40 plie jacks

WEEK ONE

Mon.....High Step Challenge

Tues....Muscle Max

Wed....40 minutes of steady state cycling or running plus Boot Camp Bonus and a stretch

Thurs...Low Max

Fri........Muscle Max

Sat.......40 minutes of steady state running followed by 10 sprints (run all out 20 seconds and recover a minute) stretch

Sun.....OFF

WEEK TWO

Mon.....Boot Camp

Tues....Pyramid Upper Body

Wed....Imax 2

Thurs...Low Impact Step plus Boot Camp Bonus and stretch

Fri........Pyramid Upper Body

Sat......Legs and Glutes

Sun.....Off

WEEK THREE

Mon.....High Step Training Advanced

Tues....Kick Punch and Crunch

Wed.....Step Jump and Pump

Thurs....Imax One

Fri.........40 minutes of steady state cycling or running plus Boot Camp Bonus and a stretch

Sat........30 minutes brisk walking, segment two Coremax and segment one Stretch max

Sun.......OFF

WEEK FOUR

Mon......Gym Style Legs

Tues.....CTX Upper Body plus 10 minutes Ab Hits

Wed......40 minutes of steady state running followed by 10 sprints (run all out 20 seconds and recover a minute) and stretch

Thurs.....Rhythmic Step.... pause before you stretch and add this core routine: hold a one minute plank, flip over and do reverse crunches for 1 minute, do bike maneuver for 2 minutes, and conclude with frog crunches for 2 minutes....now release pause and finish with stretch.

Fri..........Boot Camp Bonus plus Push Pull

Sat.........OFF

Sun........Body Max

Enjoy!

Thankyou Cathe,

This sounds awesome!

Janie

"If you can't say anything nice about someone, then don't say anything at all."
-My mother, Mary Cooper-

This is perfect! I have been doing some Muscle Endurance work this week so this fits right in!

Thanks!
Jo

A perfect rotation for me this month. I was just thinking I wanted to focus on Endurance. Thanks for the rotation!!!:)

This looks like a great rotation - I will save this one to attempt. One question- I'm not familiar with the Imax One video- is it called something else?

Julia

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.