Attn: ? for Marlene

R_Lam

Cathlete
Hi,
I just wanted to ask if you still have the rotation you used to lose weight before the Tank top rotation and if you don't mind sharing? Thanks!
Been gaining some weight just lifting and must do more cardio I guess!

Sorry it has taken me a few days to reply. I have not been online much lately and just noticed your post.

I began exercising and found Cathe in the spring of 2001. I wanted to lose around 30 pounds and at first, did not really have a rotation, per se.

I did cardio four to five times a week, using the easier tapes I had on hand before trying Cathe's killers. I also used some of my old Firms for weight work and other, less difficult step bench tapes from various instructors. As I got stronger I decided to tackle Cathe for weight training. I began with Step Heat and Step Max for cardio. And I have not looked back since.

My first strength tapes from Cathe were MIS and the Pure Strength series. I tried to do each of the Pure Strength tapes on different days plus MIS for a total of working each body part two times per week. I threw in abs at least 4 times per week.

If I recall correctly, a typical week would be like this:

Monday: Pure Strength Back, Biceps, Abs
Cardio

Tuesday: Pure Strength Legs

Wednesday: Pure Strength Chest, Shoulders, Triceps
Cardio

Thursday: Cardio

Friday: Maximum Intensity Strength

Saturday: Cardio

Sunday: Rest or very light cardio

After several months I noticed lots of improvement in muscle size and tone as well as weight loss. I was a rather happy camper at this point. But I wanted "Cathe arms" and decided to add in one extra day of shoulders, biceps and triceps. That's when I decided to scrunch up all the Pure Strength upper body into one session, thus freeing up an extra day somewhere in the week to concentrate on the parts I wanted to work extra.

To the best of my recollection, that is how I did it.

Now I usually do step bench/kickbox three times per week.

Hello,
Thanks for sharing. I was really impressed when you said you went from a 10 t0 a 2 with a Cathe rotation! I'm going to try this one! Thanks again.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.