Atlus Equipment Cathe Equipment

I was wondering what happened to Cathe Gear??? Cathe use to sell equipment on her website and now most of it is gone. I watched on YouTube in 2009 that Atlus came to her Roadtrip in Glassboro and showed off their equipment with the Cathe Logo, but I went to their website and there is very little Cathe equipment there. Also, the big gym step that has Cathe name on it is $1,000.00. On the YouTube video, it showed the fear Cathe used in her workouts and it looked pretty cool. Whatever happened?? Thanks Jen Den

If I remember correctly, the company that she was partnered with went out of business and there wasn't a replacement company to partner with and make the equipment anymore. The new Fit Tower has been the only thing new in which she was able to have someone make. I miss the equipment too, should of bought a new step when she was selling them off because hers is the only one that has the 350 weight capacity. Maybe she will get into that side of things again one day.

If I remember correctly, the company that she was partnered with went out of business and there wasn't a replacement company to partner with and make the equipment anymore. The new Fit Tower has been the only thing new in which she was able to have someone make. I miss the equipment too, should of bought a new step when she was selling them off because hers is the only one that has the 350 weight capacity. Maybe she will get into that side of things again one day.
Hi! Thanks for replying.

That is too bad that the company went out of business. It looked like it made really cool Cathe products.

If you want the step. If you go to thestep.com they have steps for sale. The advertise that the grey Step holds up to 500 lbs. I bought the grey Step two years ago and I really like it. The only problem was was the cover of the Step was torn a little, but other then that it is a good step. The top of the step is not the plastic rubber, it is like a smooth tape rubber. If that makes any sense.

Thanks again, Jen Den

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.