Arms Like Michelle

MidgetDogg

Cathlete
I saw this article on MSNBC.com yesterday about which celebrities have the best features and how people are going to plastic surgeons to get the look. I was really amused about the mention of Michelle Obama's arms and that there are women going in for "arm lifts". I think the surgeon called it Batwing surgery, or something like that.

I just have to chuckle to myself at the amount of money people will waste on surgery when it's really not difficult to get your arms in shape. Seriously, even when I get out of shape, it only takes a few weeks of lifting weights for me to see the definition coming back. I'll bet by the time their arms recover from the surgery, they could've created natural and nearly free results that surpass what the doctor did AND started a habit that will maintain the look, whereas the surgery will do nothing but go back to flab with their method. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Apparently, Michelle boxes for her definition. Damn, that woman is cool.

I saw that article too. I flipped through the slideshow to get to her arms because I have no interest in stuff like so-and-so's lips or cheekbones, etc. Geesh, that stuff is so pointless to me. Anyway, I digress...she does have great arms and I was wondering how does one have surgery on arms? I suppose if you lost a ton of weight removing lose skin would be the goal.

I saw this article on MSNBC.com yesterday about which celebrities have the best features and how people are going to plastic surgeons to get the look. I was really amused about the mention of Michelle Obama's arms and that there are women going in for "arm lifts". I think the surgeon called it Batwing surgery, or something like that.

I just have to chuckle to myself at the amount of money people will waste on surgery when it's really not difficult to get your arms in shape. Seriously, even when I get out of shape, it only takes a few weeks of lifting weights for me to see the definition coming back. I'll bet by the time their arms recover from the surgery, they could've created natural and nearly free results that surpass what the doctor did AND started a habit that will maintain the look, whereas the surgery will do nothing but go back to flab with their method. Dumb, dumb, dumb.

Apparently, Michelle boxes for her definition. Damn, that woman is cool.

She also does P90x. :)

I agree with Jenn! I want REAL muscles!

Isn't it crazy what lengths people will go to not to have to work for what they want?

:( Some of us will always have fleshy upper arms. No. Matter. What. I can understand, especially if you've worked very hard to lose a lot of weight, and you've lifted lots, but the muscles are still invisible... yes I have personal experience here. But, I still don't think I'd do it. :confused:

The surgery won't give your muscles definition, it's for loose skin - or fat removal, which can give you loose skin! Can't win sometimes. lol

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.