Are ya'll sick of us yet???

smoogy

Cathlete
Please tolerate us. I know it gets old but we really had travel delays, then work & then stuff we really wanted to talk about. I mean, if we can talk about Tom Cruise & his nerotic episodes for a day or two, we can deal with the Cathe road trip a few days longer.

Read into some of that. It was a very positive experience. I've often heard other women saying they don't get along with women as well as men. I have never been in one place with nothing but women (and one lone rooster) that got along so well.

Marla

Marla!!! http://bestsmileys.com/signs3/9.gif[/img]...how in the world could I get sick of you....:)...just makes me want to go so bad next time..:)...Carole

Now that is just way sweet...http://smilies.sofrayt.com/%5E/r/wrysmiley.gif[/img]...and I mean it...Carole

Nah, we're getting to live vicariously through you. :) I'm just sorry I wasn't able to go--it would have been nice to actually get to know people.

That said, it's also kind of fun sitting back and watching all you roadtrippers bouncing off the walls now that you're back. }(

I think it's awesome that everyone got along so well. I love seeing all the pics and hearing about your experiences. I agree with Carole it just makes me want to go even more next time. Keep it coming!

Dallas:)

Please continue! It is so great to hear such positive feedback. For those of us who did not attend it sure is incentive to go on the next road trip.

I am thrilled to be seeing all of this "chat". It serves as an uplifting experience for me, considering I was unable to attend.
I was leary of being around so many women, I just don't have alot of women friends...so maybe you are persuading me that I could fit into this kind of group.
Thanks.

Marla,

I, for one, am not sick of hearing about the road trip!! I have enjoyed reading the threads. If I had gone, I'd be the same way. You just made us that didn't go want to go next time. Of course, all the roadtrippers are excited and want to talk about their time together, it was a wonderful experience that comes through in the posts. I've been so busy since Monday going back to work and other things in the afternoons that I know I've missed some threads which I fully intend to search out and read when I have the time.

My favorite so far is Shelly on that ball in front of Target - priceless...

I say keep up the chat....

Try having the thought of being around so many people that you don't know(other than the forum) and seeing 100+ right in front of you!
I was nervous up until the point when I met Joanne and Sherry at the airport, and the rest was history. Friday nite we got to actually see and put forum "names" with faces and Saturday's first step workout it was an unbelievable sight to see ALL OF US doing this TOGETHER.
I get chills just remembering looking around while we were all stepping together and thinking "THIS IS SO COOL!!!"
I've never seen such a friendly and courteous(waiting to use the showers, etc.)group of people.
We can only tell you that if we can do it, you can do it too, and you really can, it's an unbelievable experience!

Mary:)

I am loving all the pictures and chatter. Keep on! It is great to see a group of folks excited about fitness rather than excited about pizza or ehatever!

Thank you all for sharing. The pics are all wonderful! What a group of beautiful people we are!

KUDOS to Cathe and her crew for helping to keep us all fit!

I gotta tell ya, I don't usually get along with big groups of women either, but the atmosphere and "vibe" the whole weekend was fantastic! It didn't feel "cliquey" or like high school at all. Well, maybe the FUN parts of high school. Everyone was so lovely and generous and kind.:)

I love reading the details and looking at all the pictures! I even showed DH some last night!
Oh by the way Marla, he thinks you look great. :)

I can't wait to go on the next trip and be able to be part of all this great stuff!:7
Love ya Marla!

kali

I'm really enjoying reading all the posts. I'm having vicarious fun!! I've just GOT to go next time! Keep 'em coming, especially the pics! Nothing against men, but I generally prefer the company of women. We just have more in common.

-Nancy

I am not sick of it...I enjoy it actually! Keep it coming!!

I think that all of you got along so well because of the common bond that you have...working out and Cathe.

~Marietta
FITXME

It makes we want to post more and get to know all of you and have you get to know me. I have a tough time getting friendly with groups of women.

I am so NOT sick of the road trip talk!!! I am loving the stories and pictures and want MORE!!! I will definately try my hardest to go next time. ACKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.........after all the spots were taken, THEN DH said "why didn't You go"?????????? ackkkkkkkk!!!!
So next time, I am there!!
I can't believe how beautiful and fit each and everyone of the woman here are! I'd love to meet you all .
Keep the pictures and stories coming!!:)

It is so nice to read about something positive and to see so many people getting along and loving each other! I wish the whole world were like this! :)

Missy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.