Are the Presale workouts being filmed? How is it going?

Leela

Cathlete
I'm curious to hear what's been done, and how the various workouts have turned out.

Thanks for any information -

Leela

I thought they were filming in November .. but maybe it was just 'fall' .. which officially gives them 3 or so more weeks ;) LOL I'm excited, too.

RE: Are the Presale workouts being filmed? How is it go...

Maybe they are filming and doing the finishing touches now and are going to surprise us when the dvd's are ready to ship. That's what I'm hoping. I'm way excited.

But however long it takes, it'll be worth it.

Maggie:)

I'm hoping they are filming also. I noticed that Cathe was on long enough to post the December rotation, but, unless I missed it, she didn't answer any questions and didn't post in the Ask Cathe section that she had posted the December rotation. I found that a little unusual. Or maybe I'm just hoping.

I've noticed, too, that Cathe seems to be MIA. Here's hoping for an update soon!

. .with some pictures for teasers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bueller - cracked me up - one of my DH's favorite movies. He says that all the time when our son and I are ignoring him. tehehehe

Dawn

I am anxious also and pictures would be great. I didn't pre order but, the price was great when the announcement came out. I think it is only 10.00 more right now. I think it is still good for 4 workouts.

I noticed they have one that will be like body max which I don't have but everyone on here raves about it.

They all look great to me. I am wondering if I should get the old body max or just order the new ones H'mm decisions.

I would lobve to see what kind of music too. The better the music the hapier I am and if there will be premixes, which I am sure there will be

Cathe, we would love to hear from you.

Deb:)

Cathe, if you have time we would love to hear from you. I know you are busy. Only if you have a few minutes. I understand if you can't make the time, I am sure we all know you are working hard to satisfy your customers.

Deb:)

The last info Cathe gave us about them said there would be no more updates until they were finished filming.

>The last info Cathe gave us about them said there would be no
>more updates until they were finished filming.

Thank you Kathryn

I don't post here as much as I used to. Have a great day

Deb
:)

>>The last info Cathe gave us about them said there would be
>no
>>more updates until they were finished filming.

Ohhh..I must have missed this! I was expecting an annoucement that filming had started. Could it be that they are filming now? I hope so...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.