are DVDs still the way to go for premixes?

hellopink

I notice the on demand doesn't seem to have all of the premixes as the DVDs... are the DVDs still the way to go for premixes? Which do you prefer?

I prefer the DVDs with the premixes. I do not have on-demand (due to horrible internet at my house and I travel a lot, so I buy the DVDs and the downloads. The downloads do NOT have the premixes.)

In the very beginning of my Cathe workouts, I did not see the value of the premixes, but now I seem to do premixes more than just the "regular" workout. Even if it is just a premix with the "regular" workout that adds an extended stretch or the abs. But I mainly use the premixes for the scrambled / mix-&-match of the premix options. Cathe does a really good job at creating premixes that are useful.

I also like the fact she will make a single premix from different DVDs/workouts. I know you can make your own mixes on her Blender, but I do not have the on-demand and I would rather the premixes already be made for me.

I notice the on demand doesn't seem to have all of the premixes as the DVDs... are the DVDs still the way to go for premixes? Which do you prefer?
On Demand has all the premixes that the dvds have. They are listed under the "blender" tag at the top. When there, select your dvd and then press the pull down arrow (black) and the premixes are there. They are under the blender because that is where you also make you own premixes from Cathe's dvds. It is really great to have if you are able. I have all of her dvds up to Ripped with HiiT, then she release her On Demand, and I've used that since. I prefer the On Demand because I love making my own workouts since I am limited to what I can do at times. But, you can't go wrong either way.

I like the timesaver premixes as I sometimes don't have time to do the full workout. I also like the On Demand workout blender to create my own shorter workouts. As firemedic said, all the premixes for the DVDs are under the blender tag. I really like the blender option as I can add in water breaks and breaks to enable me to change equipment, such as adding or taking off weight from my barbell, or increasing or reducing step height, etc. This way I know exactly how long it will take to do that workout. I can also substitute high impact exercises for low impact ones.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.