April 6, 2017

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Attention Cathe Live subscribers: Thursday April 6th 2017 at 9:15 am EST we will be doing "Step Blasts plus Weights" live. Expect short intense step blasts (no choreography....all intensity) followed by compound and isolation exercises. Get lean, get strong...let's get going

Equipment Needed:

A full sized step with two risers under each side.

A variety of handweights ranging from 5 to 15 pounds

It was tough. Get ready to sweat! Special thanks to Cathlete Laurie for joining us from Minnesota today. It was so great to meet you. You are so fit and full of energy. Hope to see you again someday. Safe Travels!

I did this one tonight, ladies (I just could not WAIT to do it after I saw the clip! :D), and it was, indeed, fabulous! :) I may be biased since I adore Cathe's bootcamp-style and circuit offerings ;) , but I loved this workout.

All familiar moves, of course, but Cathe put a new spin on a lot of them (paired them up a bit differently, used different counts and tempo combinations) which made everything feel different and fresh. An absolute winner. :D

I did this this morning~~was a PERFECT way to end my week with all my other workouts I've done the past 5 days. Was SUPER-FUN, and charged and the time FLEW!!! Great way to start my Friday!! Was not the most intense cardio, but one I will return to frequently if I'm wanting a no-dread factor w/o for a "lighter" day. I did go 2#'s heavier than Cathe for a bit more metabolic burn. There are not many reps to any muscle groups so I didn't count this as a strength w/o, but more of a maintenance one. Love Love Love Cathe :) TGIF to us!!!

It was tough. Get ready to sweat! Special thanks to Cathlete Laurie for joining us from Minnesota today. It was so great to meet you. You are so fit and full of energy. Hope to see you again someday. Safe Travels!
Cathe,

It was so terrific to meet you and the rest of the crew that works out with you! You were all so sweet. It was a great workout. I had a lot of fun! I hope to come back in person again but until then I will keep doing the workouts with you every week. Thank you for providing so many different and fun workouts to keep us challenged and fit.

Lori

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.