April 14, 2016

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Attention Cathe Live Subscribers: This Thursday, April 14th at 9:15am EST, we'll be doing "Circuit S-W-E-A-T Live!"

Have your water and your towel handy as we melt away mega calories with nonstop rounds of cardio, upper body, lower body and core. Are you ready to SWEAT?! See you all tomorrow!

Equipment needed:

Full sized step with two risers per side

Various weighted dumbbells

Fitness Mat

Your LIVE workouts are so great. I'm currently doing the ICE/XTRAIN rotation and am about to start my third week - I am thinking of doing this workout instead of Super Cuts...oh who am I kidding? of course I will. I'm making my own ICE/XTRAIN/LIVE rotation as I go. Super fun!

Last edited:
Your LIVE workouts are so great. I'm currently doing the ICE/XTRAIN rotation and am about to start my third week - I am thinking of doing this workout instead of Super Cuts...oh who am I kidding? of course I will. I'm making my own ICE/XTRAIN/LIVE rotation as I go. Super fun!

I always try to leave one day open for the Cathe Live! Workout. It's insurance that I do at least one "new" workout a week. Keeps things interesting. What I also loved about this workout was the pace and the cueing. I was able to keep up and move from exercise to exercise without fumbling or missing a rep.

I tried this one out this weekend and loved it. It moved at a nice pace and the added core work was great! Thanks Cathe!

I know I'm a little late for trying this one, but I just had to say how much fun this one was. And yes Cathe, I was happy for the slower pace. Thanks again for another great live.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.