April 06 Lower Body Bonanza

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! This rotation is designed to improve lower body strength and definition by working hard with heavier weight for two weeks and then switching to lighter weights for two weeks. This approach allows the heavily worked legs to actively recover in a less taxing way while continuing to gain/receive benefits. Feel free to repeat this rotation once completed to continue with progress and benefits. Remember to eat clean and healthy too. Enjoy!

WEEK ONE:

Monday: Slow & Heavy Legs (only)and Segemnt 2 of Coremax
Tues: MIC
Wed: Cardio Kicks
Thurs: Slow and Heavy Legs
Fri: 45 minutes steady state run and segment one of Coremax
Sat: Bootcamp
Sun: Off/stretchmax segment

WEEK TWO:

Mon: Pyramid Lower Body and 10 minutes Ab Hits
Tues: Cardio and Weights
Wed: KPC
Thurs: Push Pull plus CTX Step & Intervals (cardio only)
Fri: 45 minute run or cycle (steady state) 5 minutes abs
Sat: Pyramid Lower Body
Sun: Off/Stretch

WEEK THREE:

Mon: Low Max
Tues: Leaner Legs and segment 3 coremax
Wed: Step Blast
Thurs: Kick Max plus a 20 minute run
Fri: Leaner Legs plus 10 minutes of Ab Hits
Sat: OFF
Sun: Step Jump and Pump

WEEK FOUR:

Mon: Imax 2
Tues: 45 minute steady state run and 5 minutes abs
Wed: Gym Style Legs plus 5 minutes abs
Thurs: CTX Kickbox and CTX Step & Intervals (cardio only on both)
Fri: CTX upper Body plus step portion only of MIC
Sat: Gym Style Legs plus 5 minutes abs
Sun: Off/stretch max segment

(Repeat rotation if desired)

I was just thinking that I wanted to do more with the lower body this month. THANKS!!!

Thanks Cathe for answering my post re your legs. This rotation looks awesome!!!

Hope your doctor's visit went well.

Yvonne

Jennifer...do you have the Gym Styles or Pure Strength Workouts? Either of those could be substituted on the S&H days.

I have the S&H series but I never bought the Pure Strength because I just felt a person needed one or the other, not both. The Gym Styles are definite must haves though. :)

Hi Cathe....hope you are feeling better. I definitely need some lower body work, but there are several workouts that I don't have yet. Specifically, what do you substitute the following with: MIC, cardio kicks, CTX (step, etc.), leaner legs, and step blast????? I have several cardio machines in my home (treadmill and elliptical trainer) and have many of your dvd's...unfortunately, as I ordered so many, CTX was out of my price range right now!!! Should I do another rotation instead? Thank you.... Any Cathe followers can answer too!

Just curious to know what everyone's results have been? I am thinking about tackling this rotation for May but substituting a bit since I don't have many Cathe workouts but figure CC or iTrain on the treadmill would be good.

Rhonda

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.