Apple TV On Demand App

kwilsonbrown

I am having trouble with the Apple TV On Demand app. Just installed today. I can play any premix fine but if I just try to play the main video the app crashes. I tried to uninstall/ reinstall, but no luck. I have also completely restarted the Apple TV via the System menu. My Apple TV software is up to date and I have the most recent version of the device, not counting the 4K one that was just announced. The Cathe Live app seems to work fine. I waited a few hours to see if there was a network outage or something like that but it’s been about six now and still no luck. Any thoughts?

Thanks!

We're aware of this. The problem was caused by Apple TV's latest update. Tv OS update. We should have a fix shortly.

It all depends on how long it takes for Apple to approve the upgrade to the App we submitted today. Could be 24 hours or could be a lot longer. You just never know with Apple when it comes to approving apps. It all depends on which person reviews it whether it gets approved. In the meantime though just use the premixes. We usually have a premix that is the main program plus Abs, so you can still do the main workout and just skip the abs.

And 10 seconds after I posted the above comment Apple approved our update. Not sure if it's showing in the app store, but it will be soon.

Still no update and still not working on Appletv. I’m using your “fix” of using the premixes but would still be nice to just click play. Any idea when it will be up and running? Thanks for sharing the go around because another day without a Cathe workout would not be good! Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello. Did you check the App Store for an update? I was able to update the app and did the S&S Boot Camp this morning.

Hello. Did you check the App Store for an update? I was able to update the app and did the S&S Boot Camp this morning.

Just checked again and still no update. How can some people get an update and others don’t?

The update for most people will just happen automatically and you will not even notice it except everything will start working again for you. If this not the case I would suggest going to "settings" on your Apple TV and selecting "restart". This will usually force it to automatically check for the update.

The update for most people will just happen automatically and you will not even notice it except everything will start working again for you. If this not the case I would suggest going to "settings" on your Apple TV and selecting "restart". This will usually force it to automatically check for the update.

Thanks! I’ll try that.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.