Apartment Friendly DVDs

KissedbySunshine

I think there should be an apartment friendly DVD. Although Im not worried about the noise level with stomping due to high intensity, high impact exercises (I really don't care what my neighbors think), There should be DVDs that take space into consideration. I LOVE doing the step DVDS. I have 4 day split and enjoy it (although the intensity is a little low; I would think with only 30 minutes of cardio, we would go HARD) However, 4 day split isn't space friendly. Many of the Step videoes require a lot of space and even with moving the items in my tiny room , and occassionally my living room when I can, I don't have enough space for everything that needs to be done. Im also 5'9 so that doesn't help. Most of the moves I do have to be modified. But its kinda annoying when I realize I could get a better workout if I didn't have to. ;)

I second this request! I've had to pass on so many DVDs because of the space issue.

I would also love to see a modifier, especially for those of us with bad knees :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.