Anyone watching the Olympic Trials?

dreamyjeanie

Cathlete
I'm sitting here watching the runners qualify for the Olympics and I am just so amazed especially at the women. Runners used to be very lean with little sculpting except of course for their legs. These women today have sculpted arms, 6 pack abs and of course can run like the wind. I can only dream of ever having a body or talent like that.

Jean

I saw the swimming trials last night. Dara Torres made it to the Olympics at 41! She is my inspiration. And of course, the swimmers have the arms to die for!

Charlene

Gymnastics, my favorite.

It's amazing what those girls and guys can do.

Intense concentration and determination on that balance beam.

The guys on the rings looks like they defy gravity.

Chrissy

I haven't watched much, but I am enthused to see the Olympics and the new little gymnast (of course her name escapes me now) that is being compared to Mary Lou Retton.

She is absolutely adorable.

Maybe Shawn Johnson? or something like that?

I love love love her personality and spunk. And talk about muscular, WOW doubled. :eek:

I also watched the gymnastics. It was great. Shawn Johnson was one of the ones that made it and Natasha Liukin was the other. There was a third that's probably going to make the all-around but her name excapes me too.

Marcy

I am so bummed I missed the gymnastic trials. I caught a little bit of the track and field and swimming yesterday. These atheletes are really inspriring. I can't wait till August.

Kristin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.