Anyone watching 24?

thirty11

Cathlete
Someone mentioned being psyched about 24 starting and that got me excited. I'm not the only addict out there!

So what do you think of the new season so far?

I miss Chase . . . and Tony. :-(

Anna

Might have been my post you saw...I love 24!! I cannot even take my eyes away for a second. I agree Chase and Tony are missed...:(...I had never been a huge fan of Keifer but he is awesome in this...I find myself saying "why don't they listen to him"...:)...Carole

>I had never been a huge fan of Keifer but he is
>awesome in this...I find myself saying "why don't they listen
>to him"...:)...Carole

I know! Keifer is my TV hero :).
So are we supposed to recognize the hispanic man who appears to be the leader holding the Senator? I think he's from a previous season, but my husband says he has "one of those faces".

I'm already sending hate rays through the TV to the new head of CTU, by the way. :)

Anna

Anna...he is always a bad guy I know....not sure if he was on 24 before, but I do dislike him....and where in the heck did they get HER!!!!!...:)...Carole

Anyone watching 24?! Are you kidding me! Only since season one when Jack's wife and daughter were kidnapped! LOL I am a HUGE fan of that show. I have never missed an episode since it started. I think it's great that they now changed it to Monday nights. Anyway,seriously, where's Chase and Tony? What about Palmer? And Kim?! now where's Kim?! I don't get that. They get us hooked season after season and they start with new characters but they don't let us know what happened to the ones that were so important on the previous season. The writers for 24 need a kick in the rear x(

I like this show, it's quite addictive. I'm watching it on DVD since I don't have cable. But I am getting annoyed at the slow pace of it all. I mean I'm already on DVD 3 and we are still nowhere near the resolution of this story in season 1! I know I have nights more, hours more of excrutiating sitting on my own in the dark waiting for the guys to wise up and sort it all out so I can go to bed! I am finding that the snacking quotient has risen sharply whilst watching this series. Not good! So I may have to call it quits after one series, for the sake of my health!!!!

It's good to see Kiefer holding his own as a leading man...

Clare

I haven't finished season three yet but am watching season four at the same time! I have 6 hours left of season three and we have been marathoning it since Christmas! BF was deployed overseas and he returned right in the middle of season three last year. I started missing eposides and then gave up watching it b/c I had missed too much. He bought it for me for Christmas and we are catching up now!

I like the new season but I think that there are too many new faces! Except Jack and Chloe, everyone is new! I HATE the new director. SHe has her priorities all messed up! She is focusing on JAck rather than the threat and she is on a huge power trip. FOCUS LADY! I am hanging in there with it b/c I loved the show in past seasons but its very different this time around.

CHloe - LOVE HER! I love her akwardness and her spirit!

Chase left CTU to raise his child with Kim. In season three she tokd him taht she would help him raise his child, but that she would not raise the child FOR him. She explained what growing up with a father in CTU was like and said that he had to choose. In season four, when Jack came into CTU, Chloe asked about Kim and he said that they were doing well, had just bought a house, were raising the baby, etc. Chse is now working for a security system. I liked Chase - he was like a young Jack Bauer. Kim...glad she is gone.

Tony I am guessing is in prison (although I haven't finished season three yet so I might be wrong) and if he is there, I would bet Michelle left CTU.

What happened to the guy who lost his sister to the virus!? I liked him a lot. I can't remember his name though :(

They got her from a Law & Order episode!! They also got the Secretary of Defense's daughter from a Law & Order Episode!!

I complained all the way through the first 2 hours of this seasoon. Where´s CHase! I need Tony! (I also think he´s probably in prison) President Palmer . . .:-(

I couldn´t STAND Chloe last season, but since they have managed to remove from Jack´s world everyone who knew and trusted him in previous seasons EXCEPT Chloe, I´m going to learn to love her. I keep hoping that later on they´re going to re-instate Chase (even though he´s supposedly working in the private sector and is probably somewhat "hand"icapped -- ooohh, bad pun.

ANd I keep hoping that the CTU head will be exposed for what she really is . . .and replaced. I notice hints already of her staff starting to doubt her.

I can´t even remember the character whose sister was killed by the virus last year. Hmmm. Talk about an intense season. I´m not sure I couldhave watched it on DVD. I needed the breather between episodes.

Can´t wait til next Monday!

Anna

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.