anyone using facebook/wo manager?

*~Jessica~*

Cathlete
I went ahead and added the workout manager app to my facebook profile but it doesn't seem to be very active :( It's like walking into a ghost town when I went to the site...anyone here have the app to their profile? OR am I missing something?

I didn't realize there was a Workout Manager app. :confused:
LOL, Jennie....yeah, I just stumbled upon it after I clicked on the facebook link @ the top right corner in the workout manager! then, when I went to facebook, I just clicked the link in the posted workout and there it was...

I post my work outs to FB daily using the "FBConnect" button on the top right hand corner of the work out manager calendar screen. I check the "done" box in my w/o for that day in the calendar and it automatically updates FB with what I did. Is there something else you can do with this that I don't know about?? :)

LOL, Jennie....yeah, I just stumbled upon it after I clicked on the facebook link @ the top right corner in the workout manager! then, when I went to facebook, I just clicked the link in the posted workout and there it was...

Oh, I thought you meant there was a separate app. :cool:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.