anyone use Reebok step for Cathe tapes?

mbm

Hello

I am still stepless - would love to get a REAL Step Co step like in the Cathe videos but looks like that is not going to be possible.

So the Reebok step is the other option - 2nd best option.
Does anyone use these for doing Cathe videos?
Are they comfortable to use?
Is the smaller step area a problem?

Thanks for your input!

I have a reebok step

Mind you the only videos I have of Cathe's are the PS series and body max and I find the reebok step to be very good. It is only a few inches shorter and wider than the Real step. Personally I do not see much of a difference (I have used the real step in the gym) What ever is cheaper or easy to access I think would be best.
bye
Michelle

I do

And I have most of Cathe's tapes. I have a lot of her step tapes wedding, step heat, step fit, step works, imax, and mic. I have not had a problem with the Reebok step. In fact I prefer it over the other. We have the Step co steps in my company's fitness center and they are noisy and don't seem as sturdy, IMO. The only problem is it the lowest it goes is 6 inches. But on the other hand it does also go up to 10 inches which is great for SLA and the other PS tapes.

Reebok step is fine for me

The step I have at home is a Reebok step and it is fine for Cathe videos, for me at least. I haven't found a significant difference in how they feel, but I also tend to modify the highest impact moves.

Both have their good and bad points. The Reebok is easy to pick up and move as one unit, but it won't make an incline bench very well. I like the narrower Reebok step as a bench since I am not very wide, but my husband (6'2") finds it a bit short when he lifts weights at home. The Step Co. step has the separate risers so you can make a stool (if you make a "topper" as some have done), but I just use a step stool instead. The Reebok is limited to 6", 8",and 10", whereas you can have arbitrary 2" increments from 4" up with the Step Co. It's definitely an individual preference, in my opinion.

EileenS

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.