Anyone use Groupon? How does it work?

Czechfan

Cathlete
Hi All,

I've never used Groupon before but was interested in Kettlebell Kickboxing: The Body Series, I tried to order it but then it directed me to the Kettlebell kickboxing site to enter otder there after it confirmed my order with them and this confused me afraid of being charged twice so I called and cancelled order with Groupon and deleted item from cart and Kettlebell kickboxing web site. Sorry, just this was so confusing to me it seemed odd not sure what to think. Is this right? Is Groupon legit? I never purchased from them before. In look forward to your comments,.

Nora

I cannot speak to this particular deal, but yes, Groupon is definitely legit & I have used many coupons over the years. They are as legit I suppose as the company/product who put their own coupon up. I have had a couple of cases where the restaurant etc. closes almost right after their Groupon, although the customer service through Groupon is actually excellent & they'll give you your refund. When I have had issues like you mention, I generally just email them about it and they are excellent at getting back promptly to explain what I need to do/the process etc.
Go for it if it's a great deal. It may not come along again.

Nora, I used Groupon a lot. You pay at Groupon, then you have to go to the Kettlebell kickboxing and order your dvd. If you order the dvd you have to pay shipping. I think I paid $10 -12? Can't remember. If you read Groupon fine print, it will tell you. If you want the set, I have a brand new set, still in shrink wrap :) Sent me a pm. Did you get a coupon code from Groupon after you paid? For some reason, I can't find Kettlebell kickboxing dvd's on Groupon? I don't think Groupon is selling KB?

Last edited:
Hi all,

Here is the Groupon link for the DVDs . It expires 03/01. Are they any good? I was eyeing it myself thanks to a thread over on VFF. Wouldn't mind trying something different, but I have two Beachbody sets that I haven't used yet simply because I am pretty hooked on my Cathe stuff. Those prices seem good if the shipping doesn't add up too much, though. Any opinions from Cathletes? Thanks!

Julie

https://www.groupon.com/deals/kettlebell-kickboxing-1

Julie, I believe shipping is almost $10 each set ? It should should be listed on the website or you can contact Dasha on FB.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.