Anyone try any new workouts?

ReneePruitt

Cathlete
I saw only one person say there DVDs arrived. I was wondering dd anyone else? What are your reviews on them? I'd love to know about rock out knockout

No, not yet. I live in SW FL so hopefully, I'll get mine by Tues. or Wed. I guess that depends on when they shipped it. It's cheaper for where I live for them to send it USPS. So once it's shipped, it only takes 2-3 days from Jersey. I cannot wait to get them!!!!

I hoped someone had reviewed one by now. I mean I saw only one person said they received any yesterday. Surly there was more that got them. I was hoping to hear a review or to hoping it will perk me up some or get my mind off the home front.

Renee-I think that was a misread I read all the facebook posts and didn't see where anyone received their workouts UPS doesn't run to residential on Saturdays just businesses.

Kay posted on the cathlete Facebook page on Saturday that she had received her new DVDs. She also included a picture, I think that is the post that Renee is referring to. Did you look at the cathlete Facebook page?

Oh on cathes fb page it showed a pic if them and said yah I got my DVDs they was gonna do great gluts.
Oh well i am just trying to preoccupy my mind anyway. Thanks

Mine came today USPS. My thoughts have been with Cathe and her family today. I am waiting to view them until tomorrow out of respect, knowing what she is going through.

I hoped someone had reviewed one by now. I mean I saw only one person said they received any yesterday. Surly there was more that got them. I was hoping to hear a review or to hoping it will perk me up some or get my mind off the home front.
Hi Renee. I'm Teals. I've been using the forum years but seldom post anything. I do read them though and have enjoyed your posts and interaction on the forum over the years. I know you're going through a very tough time. I hope each day brings you closer toward healing. You have way more friends here than you know. I'm one of them.

I hope you enjoy the workouts when you finally get them.

Take care,

Fitness Friend,

Teals

I actually was really short on time today, so I decided to try X10 Step. Well, I guess I did not watch the clips very closely, because I thought it was going to be a short step routine. It was not. It starts out with about a seven minute warm-up. It reminded me a lot of LIS Athletic Training. You do power moves on the step and then you pick up one 15 pound for side leg lifts on a 12 inch step (4 risers each side) and some shoulder raises with knees (2 eight pound). I also remember some push-ups in there somewhere, as well as burpees on the step. Believe me you are breathing hard. Cathe even comments something like you asked for 10 minutes, you got it. It was great. I have the Polar FT 40 heart rate monitor and I know my heart rate almost hit my 85% max. I think this one is going to be my favorite video when I am super short on time.

Hi Renee. I'm Teals. I've been using the forum years but seldom post anything. I do read them though and have enjoyed your posts and interaction on the forum over the years. I know you're going through a very tough time. I hope each day brings you closer toward healing. You have way more friends here than you know. I'm one of them.

I hope you enjoy the workouts when you finally get them.

Take care,

Fitness Friend,

Teals

Awe thank you teals. That is very heart warming. I can feel the prayers. I think I'd be much worse right now if it wasn't for all the wonderful people praying. It had been a hard two years and this is just mind numbing and all I can do is pray and question. My God bless you.

Did FlexTrain yesterday. I enjoyed it. There were a few new moves I haven't seen before which is always a good thing. The music was very upbeat. One thing I noticed though is that the lyrics of the popular tunes were changed. I understand why it was done, but it was a little strange listening to such well known songs this way. I can say doing the core work at the end of this workout was challenging. Especially, the x crunches.

I also was short on time yesterday evening and but wanted to do something...so X10 cardio blast fit the bill. Was perfect....7 minute fast past warm up then into high impact Hiit moves. After reading the other reviewers post about the step section I am thinking this will be a go to dvd!

This morning I am going to do flex train. I do not mind the lyrics being different at all. I actually find it makes me want to download the original song on Itunes. Go figure.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.