Anyone tried a Live Bodyshred class?

112toGuru

Cathlete
Wondering if any of our Canadian Cathletes have tried out Bodyshred at a gym? Anyone interested in teaching Bodyshred classes? Any one in the USA?

I'm on week five of the DVD program, I've never taken fitness classes at a club but this one, if it's similar to the DVds, would be a goodie. I think the speed and variety of exercises, and the intensity of course would be a really good group class. Like spinning, without the bike.

Funny how last year I was thinking about a bootcamp class, although I was thinking of something outdoors, more or less. Might just have to do that one on my own.

ARe you talking about Jillian Micheals DVD? That is the only one that shows up when you google....
Yes, actually the Live class though too, that is the question, Bodyshred is a class & I wondered if any instructors here teach it in Canada or USA, I am currently doing the dvd program but wanted some info if anyone is actually teaching or doing the class live in a club or gym.

No, it doesn't answer my question, but gave you an opportunity to voice your opinion about something I didn't ask for. What I asked, because I know there are fitness instructors and Canadian Cathletes that frequent this forum and attend Cathe road trips, if they have ever taught a Bodyshred class or have ever attended one, live.

I realize you are a runner and are incredibly fit and have an exceptional workout regimen and have been at it for a long time and are older than me... (go you!), but no, your comments don't really answer the question, thanks anyway, you're awesome! (and yes I mean that!)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.