Anyone Tried a Cleanse Pill?

lorajeanne

Cathlete
Ever since this was on Dr. Oz, I've been curious about this. I did buy some Green Coffee Bean Extract and something called Constant Cleanse that is supposed to detox your entire system, colon, kidneys, gallbladder, liver, etc.
However, I'm afraid to try it because I can't find reviews on it and I don't know how "gentle" it is and if I'm going to be in the bathroom constantly or if the Constant in the title means gentle and I will be able to go about my daily activities. Anyone here try this since it was on Dr. Oz?

(Some companies call them Detox pills)

The best thing for me to 'cleanse' is Oxy Powder. It's a little pricey but it is the best stuff I have found. I take anywhere from 4 - 6 tablets the night before and when I wake up, it works without any cramps and it works! I've tried other stuff that Dr Oz touted on his shows and I'm just not impressed. Oxy Powder was recommended on the Cathe forums, and honestly, I trust most people on these forums.

I second the OxyPowder.
I just finished a cleanse with it, myself. I do a full 7 day cleanse every couple of months, and 2-3 days once a month.
Feel great! And no cramping, no bloating, etc...

I get 60 pills for $24 on Amazon, and it lasts me for a couple of cleanses, usually. I take 4 pills at night, so you can do that math on that...

Love this stuff!

There's one born every minute.....

The whole cleansing "fad" is just that - a fad. It's unnecessary. Remember the '80s and early '90s and the colonic "fad."

Eat a healthy, well-balanced diet. There's your all-natural cleanse.

There's one born every minute.....

The whole cleansing "fad" is just that - a fad. It's unnecessary. Remember the '80s and early '90s and the colonic "fad."

Eat a healthy, well-balanced diet. There's your all-natural cleanse.

Well said! ;)

Sounds as if you are talking about laxative pills, rather than a cleanse? Emptying your bowels isn't going to make the rest of your body healthier or negate the effects of eating poorly. I agree with NY25 -to "cleanse" your organs (i.e. make them work at their peak), just eat a healthy, well balanced un-processed diet. :)

Stebby

P.S. Hope I can brag for a second - I am just back from a 2-week vacation during which I ate no added sugar - I focused on lean beef & fish, and lots of vegetables. No breads, no starchy carbs, limited fruit. Results: the bags under my eyes disappeared, my face and hand "puffiness" disappeared and my abdominal area reduced. This morning when I weighed myself at the gym I was down 5 lbs!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.