Anyone Still Here From Early 2000's?

I joined in 2007. Because of my conservative views on politics I was bullied to no end and by one in particular so I left. i just lurk now.....

I joined in 2007. Because of my conservative views on politics I was bullied to no end and by one in particular so I left. i just lurk now.....

I was bullied at times too. Don't let that keep you away. There are so many others to know that have kind souls.
I'm sure you have a lot to offer in this Cyberspace Cathe world of ours.

Janie

Last edited:
Linda, if tells your join date in the top right hand of your post. It says that you joined in Jan. 2007. :)

Joined in 2002. I'm 60 with a 16 year old son. Life is getting busier so I don't have time to post. :confused: Love my Cathe workouts and rotations. I have my challenges but I'm still here.:cool:

Linda, if tells your join date in the top right hand of your post. It says that you joined in Jan. 2007. :)

Hi Rhondalyn!
Thanks for showing me how easy it was to figure that out! I think I was lurking around for a year before I got brave enough to join, then it took awhile more for me to get brave enough to post!

And, the rest is history....,
Oh, and I think I met you in 2009 (that was the year of my first roadtrip, I think). :D

take care!

I joined in 2004, I believe. I lurk occasionally, but no longer really post. I miss the Cheetahs and the OALers! But, I'm friends with most on Facebook anyway. :)

Oops, I guess it was 2005.

Last edited:
Oh yes, I forgot to mention I discovered the Cathe Forums from the Firm Ya Ya's forum. I had been doing the Firm and then Fit Prime and then took a deep breath and jumped into the Body Blast series and never looked back.
Coco aka/Colleen

Been around January 15, 2005. Wave and a shout out to Sparrow, Aquajock, Kathryn, Lauramax, delfin, Beaves, buffettgirl, jordan, Shelbygirl, candi, Dani121496, Fiddlefit, Worknprogress4life, Mckmain, fit fairy, Dixiedog6, nancy234, stayfit... Sure do miss you all. Please come back and make this place sparkle some more with your fantastic personalities.

Take care you beautiful women, hope these posts will bring you back.

Janie

Hi Janie! I'm still around (signed up in 2003 - yikes time sure has flown), but don't post nearly as often as I used too. I still workout with Cathe more often than with any other instructor,that hasn't changed. I'm loving Xtrain and the new DVDs. Cathe just gets better and better!

Shelbygirl

I found The Cathe forum through the Ya-Ya's board in 2003. I lurked, signed up and had to get a new screen name in 2007 for some reason. I think they changed servers or sites.
I miss Aqua-jock! I think there was a lot of negativity on the forums at some point and a lot of people left. I just lurk.

Cathe's site was my introduction to posting on line but I always felt like a bit of an outsider (same as the rest of my life but that's another story :). I've learned a ton here and was encouraged to run by the Cheetah group, they were my comfort zone and I still communicate with many of my Cheetah friends on FB. I still love Cathe's workouts but when the site changed it got too big for little ol' me. I do lurk once in a while and will always have a soft spot in my heart for Cathe and the friends I've met here. :)

I found Cathe right after her wedding video. I think I was about 3 years old back then ;) I mostly lurk and have learned so much from this forum. I still check back at least a couple times a month.

I pop in on rare occasion. I have met some wonderful people here and at least a few of them are like sisters to me. I stopped coming around after some people were apparently given free reign to bully and insult others. Now if I converse I keep it strictly on the light side.

I joined in 2001. I had a different username before the site changed. I very rarely posted then, and I rarely post now. I just come to see what Cathe is up to or if there are any new workouts (from other instructors) people are talking about.

Lisa:cool:

I pop in on rare occasion. I have met some wonderful people here and at least a few of them are like sisters to me. I stopped coming around after some people were apparently given free reign to bully and insult others. Now if I converse I keep it strictly on the light side.

Beavs, do you remember how to start the "daily" thread? Haven't seen one in over 10 years, but was always my morning chuckle...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.