Anyone see Tosca's new book?

Is it a new version of the old one? I bought her Eat Clean Diet Cookbook last year (may be the one you're talking about), and I like it, but I haven't cooked any recipes from it because of the ingredients. Lots of ingredients and specialty ingredients in some recipes. Also, my family won't eat a thing in it, but I love the book.

Tosca has a up-dated version of clean eats book but it's not in the book store when I checked.

The new book is hardcover, has all new recipes, and it appears that each recipe has a nice glossy photo (I like to see what it is I might cook). I only looked over the book briefly but it looks excellent. I also bought Ellie Krieger's new cookbook which is awesome as well.

I bought the book a couple of weeks ago. Am really enjoying the recipes. Yummy! :)

As Beavs mentioned, they are all new recipes with a similar format to her previous cookbook.

Make the carrot cake last night for dinner this evening. It smells delicious!

I have the New Clean Eating Cookbook. I have made quite a few of the recipes. Yesterday I made the banana date breakfast bread and my grandson came back today wanting more. It was very good. Spanish eggs were good, Other recipes that were good was the Kasha breakfast pudding, lifestyle bars(a lot of calories)chicken picadillo, meal in a bowl mexican soup(felt this could use some ground turkey or chicken a little lacking in flavor), I didn't care for the Italian pumpkin, seared scallops (think my grapefruit needed to be sweeter or something), oatmeal banana snack bread, chocolate walnut brownies, and I will say that the "my favorite carrot cake" is yummy. So far I have loved most of the recipes. I just purchased stuff for more of the recipes. It is definitely a good purchase.

Edited to add that the beef and walnut stir fry was yummy too:D

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.