Anyone out there NOT do new tapes yet?

eternalEfit

Cathlete
I'm assuming you've received them, but not did them?

I HAVEN'T!!!!!!!!!

I previewed them all but haven't had time in a week to do them! I started Tae Kwon Do, (and got my white belt!) and I've been busy with putting together my own routines for classes, (I'm still awaiting a regular teaching spot...step, hi/low, kickboxing, Latin, Sport-style cardio and BodyPUMP classes...anything, I miss it!) but I was shooting my assessment tape for BP when the tapes arrived, and well, that's it I better do one today!
They all look great and I can't wait to do the Cardio Kicks, kickboxing has toned my shoulders, back and legs like no other cardio workout.
I can't bear to think of all the other tapes I have that I've not used. I'd better stop the trading and buying thing, you think?
Myra
happy.gif

Hi Myra

Got them all last week and finally did one last week - 10/10/10. I have previewed a couple of them pretty quickly though. I'm in the same boat as you, too busy teaching and making up routines to do my own workout. Cathe's kickboxing tapes look so good. I loved the 10 minutes in the tape I did get to do. Hopefully I will do Cardio Kicks today or tomorrow. I haven't even previewed Circuit Max or Power Circuit yet. And, I have 3 CIA tapes I bought off of Ebay I haven't had a chance to really even look at yet. I can't believe it, I've never been in this situation before.

So, you finally got to tape your BP Assessment then? I'm glad to hear that. I have to tape mine in the next month. I'm kind of bummed because I learned the whole routine really well, was the first one in the group to do it, and the coordinator couldn't give me a class. The launch date isn't for another week yet but the club (new club) isn't getting that much participation in their fitness classes so they had to drop a bunch of classes and only have one instructor for each Body Pump class. They are only having like 6 Body Pump classes a week and 20 people certified - kind of sucks if you ask me! I know I can still do my tape by getting together with a bunch of the instructors but its hard to get motivated to remember all the tracks when you don't get to teach it.

Anyway, I'm just glad you were able to tape yours especially after the whole club shut down fiasco.

Hi Heather!

Thanks for being my reassurance that I'm not the ONLY one who's let the new vids collect some dust!

What new CIA's did you get? I just traded for Franny's 2K05 and I love it, even though I only previwed it...I'm really looking for 2K06 w/Donna Read, I love her!

As far as BP goes, my taping went very well. I'm so done with the Launch Mix #1 tape!!!!
I tell you, it's been one thing after another since the start of my certification. For Module 1, I had the worst sinus infection and for Module 2, it progressed into walking pneumonia. I made it through both times and even stuck out the "BP Challenge". After 3 failed attemps to tape the video, it just finally happened. And with 80 days of listening to the same music and doing the same routine, I'm going to bronze my dog tags when I receive them!
The worst thing that happened in my video wasn't the fact that I missed the choreography twice, but it was my husband calling on my cell phone during class! Right after he did that, I said out loud, "Well, there goes 20 points!"
If you have any questions about your taping or would want any advice from a fellow cyber GF Instructor, feel free to email me!
Good luck and I hope you find a spot to teach really soon...BP has totally reshaped my body, specifically my quads and shoulders. They just have a new "look" to them, I can't explain. I wasn't even looking to change. Hopefully I'll get a spot when the gym I sub at now get licensed. The person who shot my video is assistant to our fitness director and she was very pleased with how I taught the class. I may have collected brownie points that night
happy.gif

Anyhow, thanks for asking and I hope you get a chance to do the rest of Cathe's vids.
Take care,
Myra
happy.gif

[email protected]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.