Anyone order the troy lite bar?

Jessica,
I have the bar and like it a lot. I cannot remember how long it took to ship or the details of that. I got it a few years ago.

-Barb:)

I think I ordered mine thru powersystems.com a couple of years ago - I love it & use it LOTS. If I remember correctly shipping was pretty fast - not like the next day, but not longer than 4-5 business days.

rose2boys

Keep smiling & sweating!

I ordered one within the last year and it was at my house the next day. I remember that I was shocked and not expecting it so quickly. I thought that it was a fluke. Then I ordered one several months later for my mom -- hers also arrived the next day! We were very impressed.

Monica

I got mine where Michele got hers. I am very happy with it, and the shipping was really fast; less than a week. I ordered a few extra plates also and am glad I did.

Julie

I, too, ordered mine from Fitness 1st. It came within 4 business days, via UPS. I recall it very well because I was very surprised at how quickly it arrived.

One of the best investments I ever made. I love my Troy Lite Bar. :D

I also got mine through Fitness 1st - great, quick service. And I LOVE my Troy Lite bar - like everyone else said, it's a great investment.

I LOVE this bar. My dh got it for me for VD (through Fitness 1st). It actually arrived damaged, but they were very accomidating about sending the replacement parts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.