Anyone on the WW Core Plan???

bernajo

Cathlete
If so, how do activity points work with the Core Plan? Do you get a set number per day like in Flex and add them to your weekly point allowance? Can you use the same activity point finder?
TIA,
Joy

You can use the same activity point finder for both plans. I never heard about a set number per day for Core, although I was told to work up to 3 a day. It's your choice whether to add them to your weekly point allowance.

Cecilia

Thanks Cecilia - so I guess you just earn the activity points daily and add them to your weekly 35 points? Is there a max that you can accumulate for the week? My coworker just started the core plan last week (I used to do Flex), but she's an exerciser and they don't explain activity points until week 3, so I knew someone knowledgeable here would know.

Are you doing WW? Is it working for you? Is there a WW thread on the board?

There is no cap on APs that you can earn per day (many people think that there are), but WW *suggests* that you strive for 4 a day, otherwise check with your dr. You have to use your APs the day that you earn them. With the CORE plan, you could use them for foods that aren't on the CORE list, since otherwise you are eating the CORE foods until you are satisfied. So if you are eating additional CORE foods, you really don't need to track them. HTH!

>Are you doing WW? Is it working for you? Is there a WW thread
>on the board?

I was doing the Core plan for a while and I prefer it over Flex because I hate counting points and I tend to eat low carb anyway. I did manage to lose some pounds on it, but now I've gone back to counting calories. Converting calories to points (even on Core) was too much of a nuisance for me.

Cecilia

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.