Anyone hoping Cathe announces new workouts soon?

Thanks eraslan .... you created excitement in my household this morning! Hope you don't mind, but I re-posted your post in a separate post to give it more exposure .... how exciting. I saw two different outfits on Cathe, and it's a different background ... so maybe more than one video!!

I can just see RWH User guide.
Why can't I see anything?

Had to change my browser, but working now. These look really good + tough! See those arms pumping!
You're so clever to dig this up eraslan!!!

Last edited:
Yeah, me too! At first I thought it might be LITE's Body Weight & Bands, but then noticed the different bands and set background. Then I looked for how many outfits Cathe was wearing ... I noticed two different colored leggings. I'm excited for something new ... ha ha .... we have plenty of workouts but it's nice to look forward to something new !

I am so excited for these! I see 2 different workouts based on the casts outfits and equipment (and the setting in background is new from what I can tell) If these have been filmed (or she is still filming, now wouldn't that be great), I think it would the first time that has happened without preorders and waiting for them to be filmed. Another thought, could these be offered with the new equipment? Say you order the new bands and get the workout? Either way, it appears SOMETHING is in the works and I will be ordering straightaway!!

These look like Fabric bands ! Yay, and would this mean that the workout(s) have already been filmed?
Wouldn't that be great.....these might be the workouts that will come with the bands...maybe??? Bring them
on....:)
Yes, I agree.. one looks fabric!
And love the idea of a bundled option!!

I am so excited for these! I see 2 different workouts based on the casts outfits and equipment (and the setting in background is new from what I can tell) If these have been filmed (or she is still filming, now wouldn't that be great), I think it would the first time that has happened without preorders and waiting for them to be filmed. Another thought, could these be offered with the new equipment? Say you order the new bands and get the workout? Either way, it appears SOMETHING is in the works and I will be ordering straightaway!!
I was trying to think if this had ever happened and someone else mentioned it hadn't ..and now you say that as well!. Very very interesting!!

Makes me think the wait time between the order and receipt would be compressed! :D

Yes, I agree.. one looks fabric!
And love the idea of a bundled option!!

I was trying to think if this had ever happened and someone else mentioned it hadn't ..and now you say that as well!. Very very interesting!!

Makes me think the wait time between the order and receipt would be compressed! :D
I think it may have happened once ... when Cathe produced Basic Step & Body Fusion along with Total Body Stretching to go with (optional) the mini-step. I remember being surprised as I don't think there was a pre-sale announcement before they were ready. So exciting!

And here's references to fabric bands on the same post from Nov 30

star_key58 Can you suggest a good band brand? I have bought some that are not good quality

20w 1 like Reply

cathefriedrich @star_key58

I have my own line of bands that use. I'm also getting more manufactured. They will be the fabric bands. For now my current bands are available here on my cathe.com website https: //shop.cathe.com/fitness -gear-s/40.htm

And finally this was also interesting:

sauve556 I have the Lite series and worked out with the bands yesterday! It!! Are you planning on doing another intermediate series?

20w 1 like Reply

cathefriedrich @sauve556 eventually yes

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.