Anyone From PA?

Shelbygirl

Cathlete
Good Morning. I was just wondering if anyone out there is from the PA/NJ/DE area (for no other reason than curiosity. Don't worry; I won't be stalking anyone). I myself live in a suburb of Philadelphia.

Shelbygirl

Hi Shelbygirl. I'm from Hershey, PA, where they make the candy. And yes, the town does smell like chocolate, especially when it rains.

Hi Michele. I'm even closer than you think! I also live in Delaware County, but I'm in Glen Mills. I grew up in Havertown, which I believe borders Drexel Hill. I drive through Drexel Hill every day to get to work (in Bala Cynwyd).

And hello also to Momtoallthosebrats. Northeast Philly is about 45-60 minutes from me (I'm sort of half way between Philly and Wilmington, DE.

Shelbygirl

Well my sister works for Vanguard and I think it's in Plymouth Meeting?? My brother-n- law works for Commonwealth United which is also up in Plymouth Meeting. Have a lot of financial advisors in the family..LOL. Do you ever go to King of Prussia Mall?? It's my favorite mall:) .

Hi Shelbygirl,

I'm from Bayonne, NJ, about 20 minutes from NYC and a little over an hour from Cathe's. My sister is going to school in Philly in the fall.

Gina

Hi Michele. I grew up on Kathmere Road and went to Haverford High School. My parents later moved to the edge of Havertown, sort off of Lawrence Road. My dad lives there still.

Hi Barbara (which, by the way, is also my real name). Yes, I have been to Cathe's gym, but only once. Last Christmas, as a gift, my husband set me up with one of Cathe's kickboxing classes. He came along and worked out in the gym while I took the class (it was awesome!!). He also gave me a saphire bracelet that Christmas. Guess which gift produced more excitement?.

How cool is it to have so many Cathe fans living nearby?!:)

Shelbygirl

Jcrew, I forgot to ask, where is your sister going to school?

And, Barbara, all my in-laws are from NJ, so I spend a lot of time there too. (They are in Cherry Hill and Mount Laurel mostly).

Shelbygirl,

My sister is going to La Salle- probably. She is kind of a troublemaker, and my parents think she needs a change of scenery. Also, my parents have considered moving to Mt. Laurel because my mom's company has a branch there.

Gina

Get out of here!
I went to Haverford, too!
(I will go out on a limb and tell you I was in the class of '85.)

One of my sisters lives on Melrose Ave., which is right near Lawrence.

What year were you?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.