anyone from Mobile Alabama?

Hi :)

I don't live in the city of Mobile, but I"m relatively near there. I live about 90 miles north. I was in Mobile this weekend visiting my sister and I'll be there on Thursday for a teacher's conference. :)
Good luck on your move!
JJ

Mobile is a growing city with a lot of good points. The Bay area is great. Also, the downtown area has had a lot of renovation in the last few years. Mobile is very close to the Gulf beaches and also not too far from New Orleans. I shop in Mobile quite often. Its also very close to the retail outlets in Foley, Al.
Are you familiar with this climate?? If not....prepare yourself for the humidity. :)
What area of Mobile are you moving to?
JJ

JJ

I am not familiar with areas of Mobile yet, but I think we are in west Mobile somewhere. We lived in Athens Georgia up until now, a pretty humid place. Please tell me Mobile isn't too much more humid than that!!!

BuffetGirl~

Here in Pensacola, Fl we have Jerry's Drive In. That's where Jimmy Buffet wrote the song Cheese Burgers In Paradise about the burgers there!! They are so yummy!!:9

I sure will! My hubby loves to deep sea fish, and the cd they have to listen to on the way out is Jimmy Buffett or it's bad luck!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.