Anyone from MA

robyn6002

Cathlete
Seems like there are lots of folks from NY, TX, FL, OH, CA, Canada!

Anyone else from MA? I'm feeling very much in the minority!

I'm not from MA. I'm from southern Vermont, not far from the MA border. We often go into MA for various things. Last month we went to Deerfield to the butterfly museum. It was so neat to have butterflys flying all around. We go to the mall at least once a year, and that's in Holyoke. I'm near by anyway!
Heather

Excellent so that's 5 (counting Southern VT!) of us! I'm from the Natick/Wellesley area.

We are spread out all over!

I moved from the Concord/Bedford MA area a year and a half ago. (Dh is military) I sure miss the great food, but not the long winters! ;-) I still have some good friends up there! :)

The falls are beautiful! :)

Yes Marsha... the winters are LONG! Yes falls are beautiful here. This hasn't been bad so far but sure we have a lot in store for us! Where are you now?

I live in Williamstown, MA which is almost in Southern Vermont. A lot of Ma people seem to live in the Boston area. Anyone else live in Western Ma??

Jane,
I live in Putney, which is just north of Brattleboro. Your over closer to Bennington, if I'm not mistaken. My husband grew up over there. We were just there for Christmas. I wish you were a little closer, we could work out! I don't know anyone who does Cathe:( Anyways it's nice to meet you!
Heather

Hi Robyn,

Norfolk MA. In fact, we're always in Natick/Wellesley. Step kids live in Wellesley, we get our seafood at Captain Mardens. Then we do the rest of our shopping at Traders in Framingham.

This isol to think that there is another Cathe forum member nearby.

Not a whole lot of people my age (40) are familiar with Cathe...but that's their loss!

Best,
X

I'm in Montgomery, AL right now. A high of 75 degrees today, I can hardly tell it's winter! There is a good chance we may be moving again this summer, so I may not be here for long. :eek:

I'm not from MA but I'm from CT. Does that count? I mean we're in New England, right? And a lot of people out there think New England is a state, right? We have the same stores, Stop and Shop and Filenes. The same weather. How much snow are you getting up there today?

Anyway, I just wanted to be included in this conversation!:7

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.