Anyone from MA

I'm from Western MA:

Easthampton MA - just a little north of Springfield.
Needless to say, I am housebound today!!!!

Deb

Hi Garance -
Williamstown??? WOW! Me too. We just moved here in August from Connecticut (Where in Ct are you LesleW - I moved from New Milford). I love it here. It is a small town and everyone seems to know everyone.
JaneJ

Very cool! Wow 3 of you in Williamstown.

Sounds like at least a few of us in the Boston area!
X - I'm 40s too - so that makes 2 of us doing cathe in the same vicinity!

Hmmm... I wonder if we should ever try for a MA cathe get together? I always read about the other folks and it seems so fun!

Hi, again Jane--

I'm with the college--an English prof and chair Women's and Gender Studies. I've been here forever and I've been doing Cathe since she started putting out videos in the 80s.

I'm from Peabody too!

We could get a north shore Cathe club together. Instead of getting together and playing cards, or having a book club or whatever we could do a Cathe tape together!(well, it's a nice thought)

Hey Robyn and X I'm 40 too !

Where I live is actualy central MA about 40 minutes north of Worcester. Near Nashoba and near the NH border.

Elaine:)

Well I would be game to try and pull a "hook up" with MA, Southern VT, CT Cathe chicks (or anyone who wants to join in).

We could start throwing out some potential ideas, meeting places, etc..

If it's going to work I suppose this time of year would be best...in the dullest moments of the long, drawn out winter.

Let's see....hmmmmm....

Perhaps central MA, off the Pike, like...Springfield? I know I would be game to get an in-expensive Marriott room. (I know my hubbie would bring my stepson and go to the Basketball Hall of Fame).

I fanatasize about doing a double header Cathe work-out, and then pigging out...just joking! Maybe a nice luncheon afterward.

Am I pipe dreaming ladies?

Jane, I'm from Oxford. Born in Trumbull.

Springfield is only an hour from me. I don't know how my DH would feel about me leaving him home with the kiddies to hook up with some ladies in a hotel room and do Cathe videos. Then again, he's seen my video collection and already thinks I'm nuts, so what the heck? I guess it wouldn't hurt asking him!;-)

Hey everyone, WOW !!! i am soo suprise by the amount of people who live in MAss. I live currently in South hadley mass but grew up in Deerfield. Nice to see there are locals on here

Melissa

Hmmm.. this sounds fun the get together idea. I think I'll start another thread on that to see what people think. I'm afraid folks might not scroll through this whole thread. Oh this would be fun :)

Hi everyone. I haven't been around much this week.

Sounds like it might be fun to meet up sometime. We started another thread and folks were thinking western or central MA maybe lunch or dinner once the weather gets a little warmer? That would be pretty far for the North Shore folks.

What do you think?

I'm from New Bedford originally, currently live in Fall River and I work in Quincy :)

I'm surprised there's so many of us here!

Agree. How about we do a Boston get together and there can be another Western MA get together?

Does that sound good?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.