Anyone flying in Thursday to Philly Airport?

dreamyjeanie

Cathlete
I was wondering who all might be flying in to the Philadelphia airport on Thursday and if so what time do you arrive? If some of us arriving near the same time we could try to meet up and take the Rapid Rover together. I know on Friday when more people are arriving, there will probably be several people arriving at the same time so be on the look out:)

Jean

I am flying in Thurs AM. Have some business mtgs then plan to be at the hotel by 3pm maybe earlier. My rental is a 4door compact but if it happens to work out I don't mind picking someone up. Send me a msg if interested. Should be done w/ mtgs around 1:30pm.

Jeannie--I'm on AA1948 that arrive at 2:00. Crazy me I have not even called Rapid Rover yet.

But aren't you on standby? If you get there at noon, you don't want to wait around till 2 do you?

OK. I re-read the instructions, and you don't have to make the reservation ahead of time. I was thinking that I reserved in advance last time. Must be getting old and forgetful!! :p

You only have to reserve for your return trip to the airport. As for my flight, Laura, I am trying for the one you are on that gets in at 2:00. So I will probably see you at DFW.:D

Jean

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.