Anyone ever been to Dorney Park?

jharris

Cathlete
I would like to my stepdaughter(11) and one of her friends.

I would also my sister to come with the baby but I don't think there would be much for him to do. He will be 1 next month and is not walking yet.

Has anyone taken a child that small before and what were your experiences?

Maybe I will just take her by myself it's just always nice to have some adult company.:)

Jenn

I love dorney park!! We visit there yearly. I would say not so much for the little one, but the 11 yr olds will love it.
the waterpark is great, my kids looove a wavepool. have fun!

OMG! Seriously? You guys are LOCALS??? We get season passes there, but this was the first year we didn't (I planned so many trips for me and the kids this summer that I didn't think we'd use the passes as much in the past!) WE LOVE Dorney!

Camp Snoopy is designed for the younger kids, but I'm not sure a 1 year old would enjoy it too much (rather, that YOU'D enjoy it, chasing him around, trying to KEEP him on a ride, etc, lol).

Jenn, if you're a ride-lover, like ME, you won't NEED another adult around! LOL I go crazy over the roller coasters as much as the kiddos do!!!

OMG! I still can't believe there are other Catheites CLOSE TO ME!!! :)

Gayle

Well I certainly love a good lazy river. :D So I'm sure there will be plenty for me to do. We are going to go on Wednesday, just me and the girls. They will have to hang out with old lady. :p

This is also the first year we didn't get season passes...maybe next year again...darn economy. We love it. We live about 10 minutes away. My DD has loved it for the past year or so (she's going to be 4) but it's easy for me b/c I live close. I wouldn't bring a little one if you plan to spend all day. It can be tough. Depends on if he would nap in a stroller when it's hot outside...plus he's too small to ride almost everything - even with you.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.