Anyone else waiting for Cathe orders?

jonahnah

Cathlete
I placed an order on Saturday, 12/17 (great daily deals!) and it's still being processed 5 business days later?? I sent a customer service email yesterday and no response yet. :(

Is anyone else finding their '12 days of Christmas' orders are slow to process & ship?

I can appreciate SNM may be overwhelmed w/ orders because the savings on older Cathe dvds were really incredible, but I'm disappointed something I ordered a week before Christmas won't get here in time. (I live in CT so shipping from NJ is very fast.) I placed another Cathe order before Thanksgiving and got it w/in a few days.

Thanks for any insight!

Joan

No, I haven't. I ordered Ab Circuits Sunday night and it arrived yesterday. I chose the cheapest shippping option and I live outside of Chicago.

I hope you get it sorted out soon. :)

Thanks for letting me know that the elves are still working at SNM! :D:p I'm glad you got your workout.

Still no progress on my order nor any reply from customer service so I sent another email.

Joan

I placed several different orders throughout the (awesome) sale, and they've all arrived super fast...almost next day...hope yours comes soon!

I ordered a DVD on Monday evening and received it today. I did the lowest cost shipping option and am in Arizona. Hopefully you just didn't get notification of processing and it will come very soon :)

Happy Holidays :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.