Anyone else use dry shampoo?

jldx2in2000

Cathlete
I try not to wash my hair everyday since I already suffer from dry, itchy scalp and washing it everyday just gets rid of the natural oils my scalp needs to feel better.

I have been using Tresemme dry shampoo (both the foam and the spray) and like the foam better.

Does anyone else have a favorite dry shampoo that they use? I am especially interested in going to more natural based products.

I am blonde so I have actually used baby powder before but do not like smelling like it! ;)

I use and like Klorane (aerosol) - which I found at SDM in Canada or Sephora in the States - this product is great for my head sweat when I go speed walking during my lunch hour.

It looks to be pretty natural based, this is their Sephora blurb:
As explorers of the plant kingdom, Klorane incorporates a passion for therapeutic botanicals into its collection of natural hair products. Based on the 'power of plants,' Klorane's easy-to-use formulas are selected for their quality, safety, and the ability to transform your hair using only the purest plant extracts. As this innovative brand continues its quest into the vegetal world uncovering new botanical ingredients, Klorane is your beauty passport to helping you discover all the hidden beauty secrets nature has to offer.

HTH :)

I use Bumble to Bumble powder. It comes in different colors for your hair color and it works well for those days when your a bit oily. I also use cornstarch in a pinch.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.