Anyone else think that Sarah Palin resembles....

CollinsMom

Cathlete
...Cathe??

I am doing PLB this morning, where Cathe is wearing her hair up and she has bangs. I looked at her and thought, if she was wearing glasses and some of that *hockey mom* lipstick, they could be twins!!

I think so too.

But, the real Cathe teaches at our elementary school, so she CAN'T be running for VP, right? lol Seriously, one of our Kindergarten teachers looks and is built just like Cathe. It's strange, and in a sick sort of way I look forward to seeing her everyday! LOL

Gayle

Ditto Beavs and Nance -- but I did think there was a slight resemblance, and I also think I first thought it when doing PLB. I think it was Letterman who was tossing around her resemblances, like Tina Fey, and finally decided that she looks most like the LensCrafter model. LOL.

I don't see a big resemblence, but I'd consider voting that direction if Cathe were the V.P. candidate! (Heck, Cathe might actually have more experience and at least I know who she is!!).

Shelbygirl

Last edited:
I think she looks more like Megan Mullaly who played Karen Walker on Will & Grace!!!

NBCTCA06Mullally.jpg

THIS is Megan!

Well I don't know if she looks like Cathe at all, but I LOVE her! What a breath of fresh air! And I think she demonstrated a great deal of class in view of how the left wing nut jobs have tried to savage her.

To me she looks like a cross between Monica Lewinsky and Sally Jesse Raphael.

Can't say I'm a fan.

Sparrow

I thought she looked like Paula Abdul, and my husband thinks she looks like Julia Louis-Dreyfus. Depends on which picture.

Well I don't know if she looks like Cathe at all, but I LOVE her! What a breath of fresh air! And I think she demonstrated a great deal of class in view of how the left wing nut jobs have tried to savage her.

Well then, call me a left wing nut job. :p Of course, this is not an unusual Republican strategy--when all else fails, resort to name-calling. :D

I like her too. I don't agree with her on everything, but I like her.

I love her hair actually. I've been a redhead for a while now, and I'm considering becoming a Palin brunette. :)

Edited to add: Both sides do their fair share of name calling, which is why I'm going to stop watching the media coverage of all of this. I can't stand the nastiness, the hypocrisy, the lock-step thinking some display, and I don't want to be manipulated. I'll stick to the facts and go from there.

Last edited:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.