Anyone else get their Cathe Catalog?

I'm jealous! No catalog in my mailbox yet! :( Does it have anything in it we can't order on the website (i.e. Cathe logo goodies?)

Well, there's something new I haven't seen before...an embroidered fleece jacket! Now that may be on the website but I haven't seen it. You'll be quite happy with this catalog I dare say!

No, I haven't gotten one yet? I've been checking the mail daily like a nut all week but nothing!?
Maybe I need to request one?

Donna

I think you'll get one if you've ordered anything from SNM - I got mine yesterday and obsessed over it before ordering some DVDs.:)

Jo or anyone,

Other than the fleece jacket, is there Cathe gear in the catalog? Details, please!

Thanks,
Wendy

Hi Wendy,
No other Cathe gear yet. There is the hat, baby doll T, regular T, embroidered fleece jacket, coffee mug, and travel mug. But no sweats or anything like that!

The catalog is like the last one only FATTER and they moved the DVD's to the front and VHS to the back. It's very nice!:7

I got mine last week. It is a lovely catalog. But I don't think there is anything in it that isn't also on the website.

To those of you who have the new catalog!!!!

:D What color are the "Cathe" fleece jackets, logo? How much do they cost? Thank you!

RE: To those of you who have the new catalog!!!!

The fleece jackets come in "Charcoal black only." $44.99. XL,L,M,S. From the picture, I think they mean charcoal gray, not charcoal black. Looks like a nice medium shade of gray to me. The picture is so small, it's hard to tell, but it looks like the Cathe logo is in a light blue or turquoise. I see this is not on the website. The jacket looks lovely, but you should know that it looks like it goes over the head, as the zipper only goes down part of the way.

Also not on the website is the regular T-shirt, which is longer than the "Baby Doll T", and less boxy for $14.99. All it says is "Black has white fitness slogan", but it doesn't say whether it comes in other colors. Odd.

RE: To those of you who have the new catalog!!!!

:D Thank you Nancy for the update!!! I think I will buy one for my anniversary which is the 6th of January, better yet, I will let DH buy it for me!!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.