Anyone else dying to know????

Absolutely, Kathryn! I think she looked a little a more chiseled in her glutes, legs and those awesome abs in the BB. I think it's amazing that women in their thirties are getting leaner and more muscular. At 41, I am doing that too although I doubt I'll ever get a six pack because I am an echto but my belly is a meso! lol!
http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/coollook.gif Bobbi

I was just doing PS CST the other day and was AMAZED at how different Rhonda looks. I think seeing her in that series really made me realize how much she's leaned out. She looks great and I would love to know what she's been doing, too!

She does look the best ever :) She was about the same size in Mega Step Blast, but, she has more muscle definition now days. I want her secrets too :9

I betcha just continuing to work out with weights all these years has made her shape evolve into this look. People with physical jobs (strenuous, but not destructively so) get lean like this over the years. We just don't see their pictures much because they are busy working.

That leanness is probably really good protection against some of he nasty "symptoms" of menopause! That's just a guess.

Rhonda does look great! Better every time I see her! She and Cedie seem like old pals to me now! Cedie looks phenomenal too by the way.

-Connie

>That leanness is probably really good protection against some
>of he nasty "symptoms" of menopause! That's just a guess.
>-Connie

Actually being really lean can make menopausal symptoms worse since fat cells help retain estrogen.

She teaches. That has GOT TO keep you motivated. I know that beginning to teach has pushed my motivation to an all new level. I don't feel like I can stand up in front of a bunch of women & tell them that exercise is good if I don't LOOK like I believe it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.