Anyone else dislike ice cream?

I can take it or leave it - ice cream that is. I LOVE Peanut Butter!!!

There is also a new frozen yogurt shop near us that is really, really good. They only have original and green tea flavors. The original has a wonderful tanginess like real yogurt. Not to fatty feeling and not too sweet. Just 80 calories in 4 oz.

There is another place near us that my kids adore called cookie dough creations. They have about 10 flavors of cookie dough that you can get with any of their 20 or so flavors of ice cream. It's so over-the-top. My son likes sugar cookie dough with superman ice cream (it's a yellow, red, blue fruity sherbert type flavor).

But yes you can get peanut butter cookie dough with any flavor icecream you want!

I love Ice Cream...and Ben and Jerrry's does make peanut butter cookie dough...I had it once at one of their stores....Very Good!!!

To say you don't like ice cream or peanut butter in my house is just down right blasphemous!! I've never met an ice cream I didn't like and I've had it all, even some ice cream that you can't ever imagine could be ice cream, okay so there are a few flavors I didn't care for but not many. My ultimate ice cream weakness is Hagan Daz. I mean how in the world could you NOT love Hagan Daz. Milk, sugar, cream, . . . ahhhhhh.

I.don't.like.ice.cream. AT ALL. If I order something in a restaurant and ice cream is on it, I tell them to take it off. Blech.

So I guess I shouldn't be trusted...but maybe Beavs can give me a waiver because I love cats...HA HA!

If I could only take one thing on a desserted island it would be a very large jar of peanut butter and if I could take two things it would be the ice cream to go with it. I could live on PB alone. Oh man!

Tracy

ME!! I don't like ice cream.
There was one flavor at the nieghborhood ice cream palor where I grew up- licorice ice cream. The only flavor I really loved!!! Can't find it anywhere now, and the ice cream place is out of business.:( I used to like frozen yogurt when it first came out and really tasted like frozen yogurt- before they ruined it and made it taste like ice cream.

I do LOVE peanut butter though!!!

and Beavs- I love The Clash-- Can I have a waiver?;)

PS~ my grandma used to buy me ice cream cones from the ice cream truck when I was a toddler, and I wouldn't eat it. She never understood how I couldn't like ice cream!!....silly grandma! gotta love her!!

Deanie, I love peanut butter, too! So the two of us fall in that rare catagory of hate ice cream/love peanut butter. LOL!

Does anyone love *flavored* peanut butter? I have some dark chocolate peanut butter in my pantry, and I love cranberry-vanilla flavored peanut butter...And of the older folks on the board, did anybody eat KOOGLE flavored peanut butter as a kid? I still remember the vanilla one...

I love PB2, a lower fat version of peanut butter. It's powdered peanuts - that's it! You can mix it with water instead of oil and save 85% fat!!!!!!! I am in love with it and I buy it in bulk....you can add it to oatmeal or make lower fat pb and banana sandwiches with Ezekial bread. You can add it to protein shakes and make pb protien shakes! Or mix it up and eat it with a spoon (my personal fav)!! www.bellplantation.com

Tracy, you and me both. Give me a jar and a spoon and I'm in heaven!! Whoever thought of peanut butter back in the day deserves the nobel prize. I can't get enough of it - I CRAVE IT!!!
"hello, my name is Jodelle, and I'm a pb-aholic..."

This is a very interesting thread. I LOVE ice cream as well as peanut butter too.
Although, since I discovered I like yogurt (thick n creamy) vanilla it's taken away my cravings for ice cream and agitating my lactose intolerence.
My current fave flavour is Cookies n Cream on a sugar cone.
Ben & Jerry's Banana Split is REALLY good too.
I don't like anchovies.....

Boiler Girl,

Where do you get dark chocolate pb??????? YUM!!! I love dark chocolate. Reeses pb cups are my favorite candy. I've never even heard of dark choc and pb!!!! Can you tell I'm excited???LOL:p

:):D

Boiler Girl,

Where do you get dark chocolate pb??????? YUM!!! I love dark chocolate. Reeses pb cups are my favorite candy. I've never even heard of dark choc and pb!!!! Can you tell I'm excited???LOL:p

:):D

I don't know what kind boiler girl gets, but there is a brand that has a Dark Chocolate Dreams, White Chocolate Wonderful, and Cinnamon Raisin. They sell it at Super Wal*mart and Kroger! I don't buy it often, but my dd's love the dark chocolate kind! Found a link http://www.ilovepeanutbutter.com/detail_17010006__4.html/

HTH!

Oh, and I'm not a big ice cream fan either. I don't really dislike it, but hardly ever eat it!

Jess

Last edited:
Ice cream and peanut butter are my two favorite foods. Our local ice cream shop makes a fluffernutter sundae with lots of pb sauce and gooey marshmellow topping. THe past few weeks I was getting them at least 2x per week until they closed for the season last week. I also like pb on rice krispy treats. Yum.

My 18 month old daughter does not like ice cream and I wonder where she came from some days. I eat it at least once a day.

Now I am going to have to have some pb.

I don't know what kind boiler girl gets, but there is a brand that has a Dark Chocolate Dreams, White Chocolate Wonderful, and Cinnamon Raisin. They sell it at Super Wal*mart and Kroger! I don't buy it often, but my dd's love the dark chocolate kind! Found a link http://www.ilovepeanutbutter.com/detail_17010006__4.html/

HTH!

Oh, and I'm not a big ice cream fan either. I don't really dislike it, but hardly ever eat it!

Jess

Deanie, Jess found it! That's the dark chocolate peanut butter I buy! I went to the website, I had no idea they sold one with maple...might have to see if I can get that special ordered at the grocery store!! But the dark chocolate one is my favorite, right off the spoon. Ah.....

There's a restaurant in Minneapolis that also sells flavored peanut butter in stores.

http://www.pbloco.com/

It is FABULOUS. I LOVE the curry pb and the cinn raisin and anything with chocolate or banana in it.

There's a restaurant in Minneapolis that also sells flavored peanut butter in stores.

http://www.pbloco.com/

It is FABULOUS. I LOVE the curry pb and the cinn raisin and anything with chocolate or banana in it.

Oh.my.goodness. Cindi!!! These look awesome!!!!!!!! And I really should be working right now but I can't stop thinking about what flavored peanut butter I want to order....Thank you so much for sharing!!!! Yummy, yummy, yummy!

All this talk about peanut butter is going to make me want to vomit!!! Then FLAVORED PB on top of it. Yuk!!!

I haven't craved chocolate in a long time either. However........ I just became a coffee-addict over this last month. 4-squirts of sugar-free Da Vinci syrup & 1 tablespoon of creamatte. Is that even coffee anymore? ;)

It seems to me that I'm the only one that doesn't care for peanut butter AND ice cream. What do I love? SHOES and BAGS. Ha Ha Oh, and how could I forget----- I"m a vidiot too (100s of exercise DVDs)!!!!!!!

Jess and Boilergal~ I am thanking you now, because after I eat the pb, I may not be!!***ha ha***;)

Off to order!!:)

OK, now I'm obsessed with the flavored peanut butter thing and found MARSHMALLOW-TOFFEE-PEANUT BUTTER. It's like a fluffernutter! (OK, normally I don't eat much pre-processed stuff but I do love my Fluff!)

Hmmm. Maybe I need to start a flavored peanut butter thread...

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.