Anyone done an entire or part of X+ rotation?

taprice

Cathlete
Hi all,

While waiting for STS, I'm doing X+. I'm just starting my 3rd week of the rotation and wondering if anyone has completed the entire 12 weeks and what were the results or if anyone has stuck with it for a couple of months. I'm definitely building some strength and endurance and I can do pull/chins multiple days a week which I couldn't do before.

Thanks,

Tracy

Hi Tracy. Not much help but I am starting a P90X+ rotation in a week. I have done the Abs/Core workout and LOVE it. I can see you would get great results from that one. Way to go on getting in those pull/chin-ups on multiple days now!

I did X+ for 60 days and then substituted for the P90x weight work for the last month. I think P90x is better for building muscle and plus is better for burning fat/calories. For this reason, the rotations compliment each other nicely. I'm a big fan of both programs. I bought a pull up/dip tower which also works nicely for the hanging ab work! Love the ab/core workout! Yeah for X and X Plus!

Thanks for the replies.

Carole - I do love the core work and I've seen great results. I was using it once a week before I started the rotation. The chin ups and pull ups do such great things for the body......I am subbing running and Cathe leg work for legs though. I can't find anything that compares.

I really don't want to build any more muscle because my shirts are tight in the upper body and loose around the core, so I guess it is working. That's what I wanted to hear; that it wasn't a real big muscle builder.

I guess I'll keep plugging along.

Tracy

I have! I did sort of a mix of the X+ and X. I posted a couple rotations a while back if you want I can repost! I like the X+ as they are shorter and a bit faster paced, but for building muscle I think the original X is better. Since you aren't wanting to build more muscle, try the X+!! I love A/C+, one of my favs!

Tracy...lol, I run and sub in legwork too!! I run 3 days a week and do legwork twice a week going heavy. I will do a recovery week next week and then start P90X+ the week after recovery. Congrats on your results...:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.