Anybody watch...so you think you can dance?

punka274

Cathlete
I was just wondering if anybody caught the top 20 last night with their performances! I was blown away by the couple that danced to 'no air'

I also liked the first couple too!

Anybody else been watching it??

Hi Amelia!

I watched it too. It was great. I liked mostly all of the couples except for couple 7, 9 and 10. I really liked the girl from Miami (2nd couple) who did the waltz. The fifth couple was also good (the ones who did Mia's dance in the wedding gown). Twitch was great too in the Broadway number. I also liked the "No Air" couple (Katie and Joshua).

Can't wait until tonight.

Marcy

I watch it.

The only couple I really didn't like was the female break dancer (popper?) and her partner.

I used to watch it but couldnt stand that female judge....her voice, her annoying laugh, her big teeth. I tried muting it, but just couldnt stand it, lol!!! Last year's winner was excellent though.

My DD is addicted and I sometimes get mezmerized. I liked the cha-cha couple last night. I don't remember anyone else.

Love Love Love this show! I too loved the couple who danced to no air last night and I did not want to like the girl! She was the one who was down to the last 2 between her and her best friend/roomate and the judges asked her if she would try again next year if she did not make it this year and she said no. They asked them both to leave to revote because they did not like her attitude and neither did I. So I was mad at myself for enjoying that performance but I really did like that and thought it was my favorite last night. I also like Gev and hope he stays!

Lisa

Shoot! A friend called me during the last few dances, which included the "no air" couple--maybe they will show a recap tonight. I love this show! My favorite was the couple who did Mia Michael's odd wedding dance! I'm thinking that smearing mascara on one eye is a good look! funny... I wish I could dance like that.

I do! I'm hooked. I really like this show, makes me wish I could dance like that.

I think it's going to be a really good season - a lot of good talent. I'd have a hard time choosing who to vote out though. I liked the girl that got the boot last night.

love,love, love this show, I always look forward to it starting...great summer t.v. It always amazes me, the talent is unbelievable and I always wish that I could dance like that. I liked Raven (the girl voted out) too but i guess someone has to go, and as long as the no air couple, the weddding couple and twitchington stayed!!! Unfortunately I can't vote...live in Canada.

Until next week,
Aggie

I too liked the girl that got the boot last night:-( i thought her and her partners performance was very good!

I also liked the wedding couple but i thought the girls dress was too fluffy? I couldn't see her legs, She looked like a little white puff during the lifts,lol! It was a beautiful dress though....great performance!

Here is a link to the Utube of the no air couple in case anybody missed it last night! LOL,i HAD to watch it agian;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzfvCZ8qa3A

This is the first time ive had a chance to watch the show,but i always wanted too!! im so hooked!!!:)

The try outs this year were AMAZING. I watch what these people can do with their bodies...the control they have is unbelievable! I SO wish I could dance!!!
Angela:7

>Hi Amelia!
>
>I watched it too. It was great. I liked mostly all of the
>couples except for couple 7, 9 and 10. I really liked the
>girl from Miami (2nd couple) who did the waltz. The fifth
>couple was also good (the ones who did Mia's dance in the
>wedding gown). Twitch was great too in the Broadway number.
>I also liked the "No Air" couple (Katie and Joshua).
>
>Can't wait until tonight.
>
>Marcy

Love this show. I like Joshua and Katee also.

The opening dance number (choreographed by Wade Robson - my favorite -)was terrific.
:7

>I also liked the wedding couple but i thought the girls dress
>was too fluffy?

I thought so, too: it kept getting in her partner's face.

I love this show! I found it last year and now I'm watching it again this year. Great stuff.

Janie

4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif
[/url]

The idea is to die young as late as possible.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.