Anybody there? Come shout out a quick HI

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! I'll be here for an hour if you have any questions for me. I'll be browsing the forums too but thought if your out there come shout out a quick hello! What's your weather right now? NJ is 72 degrees

Hi Cathe,

Made me look, it is a balmy 67F in Albany NY. :)

I have a couple questions for you:

I was wondering about heart rates. Frequently I see my monitor telling me I am working really hard. I know there are different methods of calculating HR such as Karvonen which would make it seem a little more reasonable. Is perceived exercise more important? This all might matter in making sure I don't push it too hard too often to allow the body to recover. Would love your take on this.

There has been a lot of discussion it seems on the harm from desk jobs. It seems that you can be fit but desk jobs might still be a maker for metabolic disease independently of getting up in the morning and working out. I'd love to get up more often, but it's not like I can close my door every hours and do some jumping jacks. Would love your take on this as well.

Great news about the blender. I can't wait. And the new workouts coming out. What a treat this all is. Thanks a lot for all that you do!

Hi Cathe!

As a gift to myself I'm working with a personal trainer, thinking about doing a figure competition. She regularly comments on how awesome my form is and I always tell her "It's because of Cathe!" Thank you for all of the awesome form tips in your workouts - you keep us all in line and we love you for it!

Big HELLO from Minnesota where it is 60 and drizzling :)

Loved the Halloween picture on FB with you and the boys! I miss those days now that DS is 22 and DD is 19.

It's a lovely 70 degree day here in Chicago too. Speaking of Chicago, do you think a roadtrip might make it here in 2011? Can't wait! How are the new workouts coming along? Can't wait to get those too. Hope you are doing well. Loved the Halloween picture you posted on Facebook, you ll looked great!! Now I have a visual for when you insert your evil witch laugh in your posts!

Maria

How wonderful to hear that you are treating yourself. Love it!!!

Good Luck with your competition and thank you for the kind words.

Hi Cathe!

As a gift to myself I'm working with a personal trainer, thinking about doing a figure competition. She regularly comments on how awesome my form is and I always tell her "It's because of Cathe!" Thank you for all of the awesome form tips in your workouts - you keep us all in line and we love you for it!

Hi Cathe. I was in San Diego a few weeks ago on business... it brought back great Road Trip memories!

As Maria mentioned the weather is great in Chicago. Let's hope the weather holds out for trick-or-treating this weekend.

Michelle

LOL Maria!

As for Chicago, gosh, I hope to be there in 2011.

The workouts are almost done ...yahoooooo!

What are you going to be for Halloween?

It's a lovely 70 degree day here in Chicago too. Speaking of Chicago, do you think a roadtrip might make it here in 2011? Can't wait! How are the new workouts coming along? Can't wait to get those too. Hope you are doing well. Loved the Halloween picture you posted on Facebook, you ll looked great!! Now I have a visual for when you insert your evil witch laugh in your posts!

Maria

Hi Judi!!!! Thanks and yes, I will be there soon enough too...the kids grow too fast. Have a super duper Monday :D

Big HELLO from Minnesota where it is 60 and drizzling :)

Loved the Halloween picture on FB with you and the boys! I miss those days now that DS is 22 and DD is 19.

Hi Cathe, Just wanted to say Hi. I fractured my toe a couple of weeks ago, and I can still do resistance workouts, but I really miss doing Step, Hiit, CCC...and all of your cardio workouts. I really hope it heals when I get your new workouts. OH, well!! Have a great Halloween. I loved your witch costume and your boys looked great too. Enjoy this nice weather, I am in Philly and loving it too!!

Hi Michelle! I miss San Diego too. That was such a fun RT, wasn't it? Yes, let's hope the weather cooperates this weekend :)

Trick or treat!!!

Aw, Jenn, I hope your toe heals up fast. Not fun to be put out of our routine for sure. Feel better hugs coming your way :D

Hi Cathe, Just wanted to say Hi. I fractured my toe a couple of weeks ago, and I can still do resistance workouts, but I really miss doing Step, Hiit, CCC...and all of your cardio workouts. I really hope it heals when I get your new workouts. OH, well!! Have a great Halloween. I loved your witch costume and your boys looked great too. Enjoy this nice weather, I am in Philly and loving it too!!

LOL Maria!

As for Chicago, gosh, I hope to be there in 2011.

The workouts are almost done ...yahoooooo!

What are you going to be for Halloween?

I hope so too!

Not dressing up this year, but I will be dressing up DD for the first time this year - she will be Minnie Mouse. Can't wait, she's excited. Maybe if Chicago doesn't pan out I can use her as an excuse to get to Disney for your roadtrip there.

Maria

Hi Cathe,
Take your time. It took me months to post the first question. Still have work to do anyway ;)
Have a great rest of the day!

Hey Cathe!
Just got Muscle Max in the mail today. Soooooo excited!!! I'm training for a run on Thanksgiving Day (my first ever--YIKES), so I plan on using MM for my strength days. Any advice on training? (I'm just getting serious about it now... I know it's last minute!! :eek:)

Hope you're having a great day!

Kate! That is so exciting!! I am so proud of you! Three kids and a figure competition -- you go girl!! This is very inspiring! :)

As a gift to myself I'm working with a personal trainer, thinking about doing a figure competition.

Enjoy MM Stephanie. How far is your run? A 5k, half marathon?

Hey Cathe!
Just got Muscle Max in the mail today. Soooooo excited!!! I'm training for a run on Thanksgiving Day (my first ever--YIKES), so I plan on using MM for my strength days. Any advice on training? (I'm just getting serious about it now... I know it's last minute!! :eek:)

Hope you're having a great day!

Kate! That is so exciting!! I am so proud of you! Three kids and a figure competition -- you go girl!! This is very inspiring! :)

Hi Cathe,

Very cold, windy ,and gloomy here in Minnesota. A little hard to stay motivated when the weather is like this ! Just when I want to go home and crawl into some sweats and curl up on the couch, I go and schedule Kick, Punch ,and Crunch for tonight.

Looks like my sweats and couch will have to wait until AFTER KPC ! Will be well deserved that's for sure. Thanks for the kick-ass work outs and motivation :D

~Morgs~

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.