Anybody from metro Atlanta?

Hey Kathy S.
I live in Marietta, I work in Sandy Springs. I love Cathe and have been doing her about 7 years now !! I would love to be part of the
"Atlanta Cathe get-together" What a great Idea !!
Annette (upearly):7

Hi! I work in Alpharetta and live in South Forysth (Cumming address). Would love to have a Cathe get-together.

Cheryl

RE: Hey Soooooooooosan!

Rocky just did two back flips off the little tree we have for him in the house.:)

Hi Cheryl,
I work in Alpharetta and live in North Forsyth. Do you take the dreaded GA400 everyday? Happy Holidays!
Lisa

Okay, metro Atlanta girls!

We're definitely going to have a get-together after the holiday hullaballoo calms down. It looks like several of you live in the North Fulton area, so maybe we'll pick a restaurant up that way and have a get-acquainted dinner. Whatcha think? Would that area be reasonably easy for y'all who live in "greater Athens" to get to? If any of you have any ideas, sing out!

P.S. I'm happy to host everybody at my house for dinner or maybe a Sunday brunch -- whatever works for everyone. I live in Sandy Springs (just to the west of the dreaded 400, between the Abernathy and Northridge exits).

http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/sport/sport-smiley-003.gif Kathy S. http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/spezial/spudniks/spudniklifter.gif

RE: Okay, metro Atlanta girls!

Hi! :)

I don't post here that often, but I'm an avid Cathe-ite!

I live in Gainesville. Actually, we are very far north in Hall County, about 10 miles off of 400 near Dawsonville.

Hi Jeannie - you 'know' me!:7

I'm 'bout 20 miles east of Atlanta in Covington.

Cathe-ite also....dyin' for my new Cathes!!

>>
>I live in Gainesville. Actually, we are very far north in
>Hall County, about 10 miles off of 400 near Dawsonville.

Are you near my favorite outlet mall?! I think I will be heading your direction in the next few days to do some shopping. We are going home to Chicago on Sunday, and the girls need some sweaters. I love the outlets!
Bobbi

Hey Kim! :) How are you? Good to see you here!

Bobbi,

Yep, I'm exactly 10 minutes from the Dawsonville Outlet Malls. So, you know exactly the area I'm talking about! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.