Anybody fro NJ?

I am from Bergen County NJ, but now live in NY. Amazingly, I have never heard of New Providence, although I lived in NJ most of my life.

THIS IS MAKING ME NUTS! I can't check my email from work. I can't wait to get home & find out what the plan is!!!!

HEY whatever it is, can we do it over Thanksgiving Weekend & include Kathy S?

RE: Hey FitnessGoddess!

NOW WAIT A MINUTE. Why can't you join us New Yorkers Kathy while you are in for Thanksgiving? Okay, maybe you could do both, huh??? We could plan a dinner or lunch while you are here. Will you have time??

Hi Barbara,
I've been trying to get on line for a whole day.My internet cable service is so unpredictable! Sorry it took so long to respond.
Yes I think it was Chen's. I remember the owner,his wife and an older couple who could have been grandparents. I'm glad that they are still in business! :) :)

Salem

My family's from Salem, but since I married an Iowan, I'll probably live in the Midwest for the rest of my life. The Midwest is nice, but I miss South Jersey!

>Hi Barbara,
>I'm not in NJ but I'm close. I'm outside Philadelphia and
>about 45 minutes from Cathe's gym. I would love to visit the
>gym and meet other Cathe addicts. ;-) I can tell you that
>taking a class with Cathe is a super duper experience! I met
>Francine and Deborah and Cathe last summer for a Bodypump
>class. You just let me know what you're planning and I'd love
>to join you!
>
>Liz

Liz,

Where are you?
I'm in Drexel Hill.

Michele

>Hi Michelle, oh we are close! I'm in Media.

Get out!!
We're there a lot.

My sister-in-law just moved there--Oakmont development (townhouses near 5 points).

Have you lived in PA all you life?
I was raised in Havertown; moved to DH after I was married.

Maybe see you around?
Want to go back to LaNa. Yummy.

Michelle - this is too cool!
I live in an apartment very close to LaNa. Yes, yummy Thai/French food. ;-) I still have to check out the New Orleans Cafe - have you been there?

I actually grew up in the Midwest, Chicago suburbs. I moved east after graduation for a job and have been here almost 5 years now. I've only lived in Media since April - lived in Conshohocken for a few years.

Nice to see a fellow Cathe fan SO close!

Way too funny!

Mew Orleans Cafe is really good.
They really did a great job when they redesigned the building (it's the old town hall, I think--which you probably knew...).
Lots of ceiling fans and a kind of lazy but sophistcated Southern feel.
Anyway, the food is great. It's not too expensive, and if you go early on a weekend it's not too crowded or rushed.
Can't wait to go back to La Na--loved it.

You are one of just a few local people to have heard of Cathe (to my knowledge, that is).
I work with 2 people who used to go to the Four Seasons gym and were familiar with her.
Other than them, no one ever knows who I'm talking about (I must add that I don't hang with the most fitness-oriented crowd. I am the anomaly....).

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.