Anybody else love the Body Blast series?

SandraC

Cathlete
I recently got this and am having a *blast* with it. The routines are fun. Today I did the step and hi lo premix of Step, Jump and Pump. I loved it enough to do the hi lo section again. I was smiling and singing through most of it. Cathe seems to be having such a good time, and it is infectious. :)

I love all the options of the premixes on these. This week I've done 3 sets of upper body from Push and Pull and Legs and Glutes Xtreme. The options on these are almost endless. You can even blend from different workouts on one dvd.

I've done all the workouts through once, except Step Blast which I haven't gotten to yet. It also looks great.

I started using Cathe workouts in Nov. with the new series. Those are fabulous, and I have been steadily buying others ever since. Just wondered if anyone else found this such fun, and thought I'd encourage anyone thinking about adding these to their collection.

I am eager to see what she comes out with next.:)

Sandra

I enjoy this series, too. Step Blast is one of my favorite step workouts! the whole series is really fun to do.
Ellen

If you're loving the BB Series, already, then Step Blast should about send you over the moon. IMO it's her best all-step workout. My favourite, hands down. Like you, I love love love that entire series. The fun factor is super high. The premixes on each dvd take the workouts from great to superb. Wait until you try the SB/SJP premixes that combine the two workouts. More fun than a barrel of monkeys!!

Cheers,
Sandra

This is one of my favourite series too. The music is great and Cathe and the crew seem at their most relaxed and happy. Step Blast is really challenging so you never get bored and really satisfying when you can do it.

I also love this series. Loads of premixes, great music and lots of fun. Step Blast and KPC are my favorites. I just did Push/Pull yesterday and am doing Supersets tomorrow. I don't get to do these often and they don't get mentioned much but they really are great workouts and have some different exercises to change things up.

Marcy

I love Body Blast, especially Step Blast. I consider these workouts high intermediate where her Intensities and Hardcores are advanced. They are definitely keepers in my book.

I love the ab workout in the Step, Jump, and Pump video. It is my all time fav ab routine and look forward to doing it, no dread factor.

Glad to see so many enjoy these too. I brought it up, because besides KPC I don't think I've seen these mentioned much. I think we are all so in love with the new series right now. But I am hooked and needed more.:D

I know I am going to love Step Blast too. I previewed it again, and it just looks so fun and the Challenge, does look challenging.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Sandra

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.