Any NFL fans here??

fly eagles fly on the road to victory.......The birds are going all the way!!!!Hopefully, no injuries this year.

-lisa

It doesn't matter how many times I move, I'll always be true to my hometown team: the BILLS!
Valerie

Not a real big NFL fan, but big Georgia Bulldog Fan!!! Love all college football. The Falcons are ok, not real fond of Vick of course, but really like their 2nd string quarterback DJ Shockley who played at Georgia and is a total CLASS ACT!!!

Kelli

I grew up on the West Coast so go 49ers.

I am now in Michigan and am a UofM fan - go Wolverines!!!
I also cheer for the Lions.

There is nothing else on our TV during football season.

I have many more teams I don't care for.

Rhonda

Another Packers fan here . . . married to a Viking fan. On days when our teams play each other, we're on opposite ends of the couch!

Mo

Holy Smokes am I the only Vikings fan here besides the Packer fan married to a Vikings fan???

Fan - all my life - I am 35.

First game I went to for FREE Row 12 Endzone - NFC Champ against the Falcons.

Outcome - Vikes lost, heart broke, teared up, watched a few fights, pissed off at D. Green, had to drive back up north for 6 hours in a snow storm. I am still pretty bitter today.

I only hope they win the super bowl while I am alive!!

But anyway - GO VIKINGS!!!!!

Hi Jerry,

I LOVE all levels of football... high school, college, & pro. My DH & I attend lots of different local high school games every year & we watch college & pro on TV every chance we get too. I grew up in California so I was always a 49ers fan... until I met my DH & his love of the STEELERS became so contagious that I now call myself a STEELER fan too! We also went to a play-off game in Pittsburgh a few years ago & I loved it (even though we sat out in 20 degree weather for several hours:p).

Go STEELERS (& 49ers too)!:+

I grew up in Michigan and live in Alaska, but I am a lifelong diehard Packers fan! My boyfriend is sick of my stressing each year waiting for Brett's retirement announcement :p

Jennifer

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.