Any Law and Order SVU fans??

jloewe

Cathlete
New season starts this Tuesday, can't wait..it's the only show on TV that I watch religiously.

OMG me too! I am crazy about this show. I can't wait for the new season! I adore Stabler and Benson. :)

I got hooked last winter watching re-runs on the USA Network. It will be interesting to see how Mariska Hargitay's replacement fits-in, as I think I read she'll be off the show for maternity leave a while.

Can't wait! I'm watching a re-run right now!
Christopher Meloni! Yummy! :D
Is Mariska preggo again? There was a blonde (Connie somebody that filled in 2 years ago, she was okay, but not Mariska!)
Did you know Mariska is Jayne Mansfield's (think that's the right one)daughter and survived the car crash that decapitated her mother. She was like 2, asleep in the backseat?
My sister got me started on Criminal Intent this spring so now I watch all 3...and quite honestly I think at every hour of the day at least one of them is on somewhere!
Becky

I got hooked last winter watching re-runs on the USA Network. It will be interesting to see how Mariska Hargitay's replacement fits-in, as I think I read she'll be off the show for maternity leave a while.

Uh, Jer, I love ya, but I must inform you that you're a few seasons behind...lol!

Mariska was pregnant (in real life) about 2 or 3 seasons ago. Her replacement has come and gone and now good ole Olivia's back. (Thank God!) Her replacement was actually the lady who played the Emperor's sister in Gladiator. Just a bit of useless trivia...

Mariska will be back--no worries. Jer-Bear, you have some catching up to do!

Uh, Jer, I love ya, but I must inform you that you're a few seasons behind...lol!

Mariska was pregnant (in real life) about 2 or 3 seasons ago. Her replacement has come and gone and now good ole Olivia's back. (Thank God!) Her replacement was actually the lady who played the Emperor's sister in Gladiator. Just a bit of useless trivia...

Mariska will be back--no worries. Jer-Bear, you have some catching up to do!

Guess it's not too hard to figure out I'm still a novice, huh????

My DH and I love all the Law and Orders. We actually recorded them all on the DVR and watch them after the kids go to bed as not to be interrupted. Also on a lazy weekend we watch the USA marathons. New season can not wait, DVR set!

I love ALL the Law and Order shows and DVR the heck out of them. I'm especially pleased with how much better LACI is now that it's on USA. Before, it was like the Robert Goren show and I always wondered why they didn't do more with Eames. Now, the best episodes are the one's built around her. And I LOVE SVU. New shows. How exciting. It almost relieves the pain of having to wait until next summer for the new season of BURN NOTICE.

Can't wait! I'm watching a re-run right now!
Christopher Meloni! Yummy! :D
Is Mariska preggo again? There was a blonde (Connie somebody that filled in 2 years ago, she was okay, but not Mariska!)
Did you know Mariska is Jayne Mansfield's (think that's the right one)daughter and survived the car crash that decapitated her mother. She was like 2, asleep in the backseat?
My sister got me started on Criminal Intent this spring so now I watch all 3...and quite honestly I think at every hour of the day at least one of them is on somewhere!
Becky

Jesse L. Martin was quoted by the new guy (Jeremy Sisto) on L&A as saying "Law and Order is ALWAYS on." Especially if you DVR all the shows! You know, Mariska's my girl but I hope they bring back Connie in some capacity because she was great. I also wish they'd bring back Carrie Lowell (Assistant D.A. Jamie Ross) because she's my favorite character in the entire L&A franchise. She had brains, b*alls, a wicked sense of humor, and she was a great mom with a pain-in-the-butt ex-husband. Talk about real!

Last edited:
Why would anyone be interested in that show? ;)

335018706.jpg

I with you all: L&O:SVU is my favorite show (I've got LOTS of others, but its near the top). Can't wait for new season!:D

Cathy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.